Yesterday in a shopping center

Yesterday afternoon I went to a shopping center with my husband. I was having a good time until I saw a group of teenagers laughing at me and one of them was imitating the way I was walking. I haven’t talked about that with my husband. I don’t know if he saw them. I have no words to describe how bad I felt I how bad I feel when I think about it.

4 Likes

I was in Walmart one time and there was a guy in one of those motorized carts. He was having trouble maneuvering it and he was bumping into things. This group of three young teenage looking girls thought it was hilarious and kept staring and laughing at him. I looked at them and said “there ain’t nothing funny here!” and they walked off. The guy must’ve been embarrassed but he played it off like it was no big deal. I am sorry you had this experience. Teenagers can be brutal sometimes.

2 Likes

screw those kids…Katherine youre stronger than that…ignore the little idiots

4 Likes

Kids can be mean, try not to let it bother you

4 Likes

I’m sorry some clueless as*holes made you feel bad. Are you doing better now?

1 Like

I’m so sorry honey

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. Young teenagers are basically children who discovered what a mall is.

1 Like

Reminds me of a scene in a Beautiful Mind. I’m sorry it happened to you, it’s incredibly insensitive. If they knew what it was like they would probably respect you more, not less. Awareness for this illness is low.

1 Like

Yes, I’m doing better. Thanks @77nick77

1 Like

Beautiful picture @Leaf.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.