Yes/No medication

I take lots of prescription medications and I also do lots of other things. Just sayin. Just because you are on a whole slew of sedating medications does not mean that you cannot do what you put your mind to. With caffeine and resolve, you can even do extreme sports and be awesome at your occupation. I myself am very passionate about psychology, you’ve probably picked that up from being on here, and I am also an avid weightlifter, there’s videos of me powerlifting on this forum in the creativity section.

And no I am not manic, I know mania, my sister lives with me and has bipolar. I take weightlifting stimulant drinks before hitting the gym and run on double doses of coffee (like a doubleshot can made my starbucks) when I am not lifting.

Medication saved my life and I will take it until I am dead. I can’t help but ask people who don’t take meds how far that has gotten them in life, sarcastically. Meds are not fun. Side effects suck. Having to take so many pills sucks. Being addicted to tranquilizers (that is what antipsychotics are) is as bad as it sounds, but life without them is worse, I tried it and am still trying to understand how I survived that hell.

I suggest taking medicine for an illness. I mean you take aspirin for a headache, go use toothpaste and shampoo respectively, had vaccinations when you were a kid, maybe you even take birth control, I mean what if you were diabetic, wouldn’t you take insulin? Well you are schizophrenic, and there is medicine for that.

2 Likes