Yay it's september!

i’ve had enough of summer, august blew haha. now an eventful september awaits me. dad is talking about pulling his dock out of the water tomorrow. normally we don’t pull it out until october but because of hurricane ida and the rain coming up the river, the water may come up and we’ll need to take out the dock and boats.

6 Likes

Cheers to cooler weather and pumpkin spice…

2 Likes

haha the whole pulling out the boat and dock is amusing because my cousins were looking forward to boating this weekend haha.

You really have it in for my kayaking, don’t you?

3 Likes

umm, just a reminder, pets don’t fair well, will die, in closed cars, no windows down.
We’re not outta summer yet.

2 Likes

haha, you and you’re kayaking, eat a pumpkin for pete’s sakes haha.

1 Like

It’s dark and below freezing for a lot of the year where I live. Our summers are too short.

3 Likes

Same here. Summer just went by. I haven’t enjoyed it all. I’ve been isolating myself in my home.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to all the spookiness that tends to start in September!! :smiley:

There are those people who start listening to Christmas music in June. I hate that… I’m the opposite. I start getting into the spooky feel as soon as it’s September!

Ghosts, pumpkins, black kitties, skeletons, vampires!! YAAAAS. :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :skull:

3 Likes

you could always move to arizona dude, just saying.

Felt obligated to post this.

It’s my theme song for September… aptly called… September.

2 Likes

2/3 of it was forest fire smoke and wretchedly chewy air.

I’m Canadian. Hello?

1 Like

yeah just pledge your allegiance to the flag or whatever you got to do haha. then come be a yankee haha. actually better than arizona is my place, if you would like to buy this craphole dad and i would love to sell it to you for 100k. 2 bedrooms 2 bath, bonus room, laundry room, a couple acres to grow anything but weed haha, we experience 2 months of fall, 2 months of spring, 3 months of winter and 5 months of summer, most people complain about pollen, bugs and heat and humidity in the summer, but i don’t mind those things. i’ll even let you use my kayak haha.

Arizona is a little short on rapids to go kayaking down. Speaking as a resident of 15+ years in the Phoenix area.

2 Likes

o did i mention the pets that come with the place? steve the groundhog, “the ghost that is the mouse” and also just yesterday there was a snake that got in somehow, he’s back outside now, i took care of it.

My city had an extra hot summer. I’m glad to see things cooling off a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay to September too. I like the dark early evenings, cos ive always been a winter person. The tourists all bog off and im left with the sea all to myself with the seagulls out of the balcony. I live in the dark anyway so used to it.

It makes it easier for me to go out too. The energy bill was shocking last year with the heating, so it aint going on till end of october!

3 Likes

I’m so pumped for September gunna be a good month earlier evenings football’s back i might even BBQ out side

1 Like

September 19th is my favourite fake holiday.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Arrrrrgh!

1 Like