The Ground The Air Now
Hallowed Breath Amazing How
One Can Dance In Sound

Chapter 8

Imaginations
See Beyond Fascinations
Exclusive Potions

Chapter 9

qp|| So. The Word, The Subject, The Feeling, Of Love. Some Have Asked, What Is Love?. Well, Love Is True Friendship. Love Is A Feeling Of Clarity, & Purity. Emotional, And Physical. Many Have Wondered, What Is True Love?. Truth?. The Dictionary Leaves That Important Fact Up To The Individual To Weigh In On The Options Themselves. Hinting That, If You Admit Something Is The Truth. You Better Have At Least One Witness To Comply. Which Is Only Slightly Troubling (Sarcasm). Love States During Many Wedding Ceremonies, That The Bond Will Be A Separation After One Crosses Into The Next Plane Of Existence. With, ‘Till Death Do Us Part’. Which Is Also, Slightly Troubling, (Still Sarcasm). One May Wonder, Why Is Love Nonexistent After Death?. Can’t Really Say, That Oath Leaves The Final Ending Up To The Individuals Orchestrating The Marriage Proposals. Certainly There Is An Equation To The Problem Of Endless Promises Within The Sphere Of Love. But!, In The End, When You Are Sleeping Next To Your Partner. Side By Side Within Another Endless, Or Shortened Night. Only The Individuals Saying ‘I Love You’. Will Be Able To Solve The Subject Of True Love. Within The Court Of What’s Wrong, And What’s Right. SoO0, Embrace The Mutual Understanding Of Each Other And Seek For Symbolic Light. Where There Is No Actual Fight, Or Flight. Jus Meek Fulfillment. Keeping Each Other For Hopeful Desires In Clear Sight. |||+|||

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

Chapter 10

Online Radio Station #0.1) Thus Two Stations Has A Nice Collection Of Older And Current Music.

Online Radio Station #0.2) Thus Station Has A Nice Fun Set Of Indie, Which Can Open Doors?.

Online Radio Stations #0.3) Thus Collection Of Stations Is New To Me. Good Or Bad, You Decide!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

Chapter 11

Feeling The Weight Of
Life It’s Sanctuary Of
Willing The Death Of

So.

qp|| Each And Every One Of Us Has Lost Something Or Someone Very Important To Our Well Being In Thus Complicated Mess We All Call Life. Whether A Mother Or Father. A Sibling. A Relative. A Friend. Maybe Even A Slight Bit Of A Stranger You Said Hello To Each Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night. No Matter How Deep The Bond, It Still Hurt. It Still Was, Is, And May Always Be Confusing. Not To Mention, Slightly Troubling. Raising Questions About What Occurs After Our The Shadow And Light Disappears From Our Eye’s. What Happens Inside?. Where Do We Actually Go?. Is It The True Ending To Our Story?. Is There Nothing After Our Energy Fades Into The Chaos Of Creation?. Be It Religious, Spiritual, Scientific, Or Nothingness, What’s Next?. I Have The Answer. Spoiler Alert, ~Beep Boop Bop Blip Blip~ Yes!, The Answer Is Simple. It Rests, Sleeps, Awakes, Wanders, Wonders, And Dreams, IN YOUR VERY OWN HEART!. Beginning Or Ending, It Starts!. |+| laLAla

So. . .

Here Is A Fairly Long List Of Online News Sites You Can Wander Upon.

I Have Yet To Find The Time To Analyze The List Myself, With Whats Inside Each Link.

Considering It’s A Post From 2015, It’s Difficult To Know Exactly What Still Exists Without Hitting Each.

But!, A Fairly Decent Percentage Of The List Holds Slightly Popular Names That Most Will Recognize.

And With That Said. I Find News Reports On Television & Even YouTube Slightly Troubling.

It’s Pretty Much The Form That Those Programs Are Presented. (((Seemingly Too Quick, More Pain, Cut To Commercial. Fun, Fun, Fun Products To Buy!. Cut Back To The News Program. Happy Story!. More Bad Stories. Cut To Commercial!. Yum Yum Food!. Buy It Today!.))) And So On.

Perhaps New In Texting Format Is A More Positive Approach For Those With Mental Illnesses?.

Either Way. If You Don’t Like A Link You Decide To Grade. Hit The X, And Look For Some Other One With A Better Approach. And If None of Them Suits Your Tastes Or Needs, Ignore Thus Post Completely. Perhaps Keep Updated On Current Events And Such In Another Way.

Yep!.

Yap!.

Yup!.

Yas!.

Uh Huh (!!!).

Chapter 12

~<.>~<.>~<.><.><.>~<.>~<.><.><.>~<.>~<.><.><.>~<.>~<.>~

|||+||| If There Are No Choices, There Is No Key…, So, To Be Or Not To Be |||+|||

Ya’know What I Mean (???).

So.

Sift Through Those You Are Interested In And Search The Genie For Quotes!.

Someone New May Become One Of Your New Favorites!. With More To Search & Explore (!!!).

But!, What’s It All For (???).

aaaAAAND!.

:shushing_face:

Chapter 13

fjekgtlre;r'gregt-tr-39503-=g=rgrf;g'rf;.fg,fr;f;t'ggfrg-r0404rlgfolr

‘Don’t Dream It, Be It’~ Tim Curry (April 19, 1946)

SoO0…,

Surviving. Living. And Thriving.

• Survival Among Hardships.
  • Being Alive.
  • Wisdom & Accomplishing Dreams.

Survival~ ‘The State Or Fact Of Continuing To Live Or Exist’.
Alive~ ‘(Of A Person, Animal, Or Plant) Living, Not Dead’.
Wisdom~ ‘The Quality Of Being Wise’.
Dreams~ ‘A Cherished Aspiration, Ambition, Or Ordeal’.

Existence~ ‘The Fact Or State Of Living Or Having Objective Reality’. (Ect).
Living~ ‘The Pursuit Of A Lifestyle Of The Specified Type’.
Wise~ ‘Having Or Showing Experience, Knowledge, And Good Judgment’. (Ect).
Cherished~ 'Keep (A Hope Or Ambition) In One’s Mind. (Ect).
Aspiration~ ‘A Hope Or Ambition Of Achieving Something’.
Ambition~ ‘A Strong Desire To Do Or Achieve Something’. (Ect).

qp|| The Existence Among The Living Felt Like A Wise Choice. I Cherished The Sky’s Aspirations. And My Ambitions Awoke. It Was Pure Survival. I Felt Alive With The Wisdom To Dream. |||+|||

So. . .

qp|| Enlightened By The Admiring Endurance Within The Shadow Of Her Graceful Steps |||+|||

So (Part 2). . .

qp|| The Illuminating Brilliance Of Relevant Coexistence Discovers The Hidden Light Within |||+|||

So (Part 3). . .

qp|| The Complex Kind Essence Of Accurately Voracious Void Cups Drink In Pure Stillness |||+|||

N e Hoo. . .

The Ability To Define Words Without Assistance From Any Outside Source. The Solvable & Unsolvable Efforts To Introduce A Template Of Zen Within The Confines Of Intellectual Ability.

For Example :::~ The Word ‘Place’.

Place~ ‘The Immovable Equation One’s Personal Atmosphere & Environment’. (Etc).

Example Of ‘Place’, In Sentences.

0.1) I Walked From ‘Place’ To ‘Place’. The First ‘Place’ Was Strange. The Second ‘Place’ Also Strange.

0.2) After I Understood The True Meaning Of The First ‘Place’ It Lead To The Second ‘Place’.

0.3) After I Arrived At The Second ‘Place’ I Came To Two Conclusions Meaning The Same Thing.

Unique & Strangely Strange. Both ‘Places’ Within The Same Structure Mirroring Each Other.

What A Strange ‘Place’ They Both Were.

SoO0…,

In Thought Within All Of Our Personal Assorted Options In Thus Life. One Must Begin To Find Ways To Judgmentally Dilute What Could Be Harmful Or Meaningless To Your Aura & Energy.

In Retrospect, I Have Found That If One Finds Something Unfamiliar Arriving At Your Psychological Gate. It Would Behoove The Individual To STOP Everything, And Weigh In On The Possibly Different Outcomes That Has Been Set Before You. By, Giving Thought As To What Could Help Or Hurt You In Your Present Moment And Even In Your Nearby Future.

In A Sense, A Way Of Directing Your Very Own Personal Movie With Judging Positive And Negative Actions That Could Confuse Or Distort Your Perception. By Either Helping You Achieve Hopeful Goals. Or What Could Possibly Dismantle Your Very Own Psyche In Unhelpful Ways.

You Have To Remember, Not Everyone In Thus Life Always Feels Like Speaking Truth As An Appropriate Way To Greet Or Carry A Friendship. Lying, And Controlling Needs To Be Erased Peacefully Out Of Your Life As Soon As Possible. No Need To Freak Out And Panic When It Is Discovered That Someone May Not Have Your Best Interests At Heart.

But!, Finding Reasonable, Sensible, And Helpful Ways To Walk Away, Is A Completely Acceptable Way To Continue On With Your Life In Order To Cleanse Out And Release Toxic Energy.

N e Hoo.

My Two Cents On The Subject.

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

Happy Summer!.

Summer Days Are Here
No Need To Have Fear Of Fear
Lost & Found Now Here

Please don’t promote gambling in a space where people have issues with it.