Sun Kil Moon - (‘Carry Me Ohio’). 2003

Mark Kozelek~ ‘Around And Around’. (Album/Rock ‘n’ Roll Singer). 2000

Let The Sunbeams Guide
Shadows Away From The Night
Into Pure Daylight

Stones In Peace For Hearts
The Wind Breeze Breath Leaves Life’s Art
Ending’s A Fresh Start

you sure do know how to find a lot of great pictures =)

Hmm?. . .

The Truth Of Picture’s Is Captured In The Momentary Lapse Of Reasoning Within Doubt Of Self.

To Let Go Of The Fear Is To Invite Beauty.

And Magic (!!!).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

1 Like

Chapter 3

qp|| Diary Entry Folklore Lock 0.1) A Wild Creature Said Hello To Me As I Ventured Into The Electrical Wilderness Once Again. There Was No Pure Invitation For The Creature. But It Noticed My Breadcrumb Trail For The Following Butterfly’s Chasing Promises. Well Hidden In It’s Aura And Energy. But!, A Cloaked Dream Of The Sky For The Next Few Night’s. Starry Eyed And Mystified. Be It Still?. Be It Of Dreams Unified?. Coexistence. In Near Sight. |||+|||

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

The Night Is Alive
Treasures Await Deep Inside
Opening Our Sight’s

Clarity In Fear
Somehow Far Away But Near
Dreaming Love So Clear

<~<.>~<.><.><.>~.~<.><.><.>~<.>~>
Centre Of The Milky Way | COSMOS.
<~<.>~<.><.><.>~.~<.><.><.>~<.>~>

Chapter 4

qp|| Dinosaurs Once Roamed The Earth. Simply Fascinating!. |||+||| laLAla!.

that’s a big list… lots of movies with dinosaurs huh…

Hmm. . .

Yesss!.

Many Movies With Fascinating Creatures That Not One Witness Here On Earth Today Has Seen.

But!, Their Bones Each Tell Simplistic Uniquely Complicatedly Endless Stories. . .

Simply Fascinating!.

1 Like

Skies The Earth To Seas
To See The Fascinating
Kingdoms Still Believe

Chapter 5

Smallest organisms - Wikipedia.

qp|| Dinosaurs, Plants, Fly’s, And Bee’s, Humanity, And Trees, What’s The Smallest Thing?. |||+||| laLAla

SoO0…,

<<<~(((Unsolved Mystery Of The Eye)))~>>>

• What Are Those Strange Things You See Floating In Your Eye’s Sometimes?.

(A.1) : Floaters appear as if they are on the front of the lens of your eyes. Actually, they are shadows cast by objects suspended in the clear, gel-like substance that makes up the vitreous humor, which is the majority of what’s in the interior of your eyes. The vitreous helps maintain the eye’s round shape. (From Google)

(A.2): “Floaters” are caused by tiny fragments of cell debris within the vitreous humour of the eye – that’s the gelatinous substance between the retina and the lens. (From Google)

If You Are Still Curious About The Question You Didn’t Ask An Answer For. There Is More!. . .

More That Can Be Found With, The Mysterious Genie Of The Lamp Known As…, GOOGLE!.

But!, Be Optimistically Cautious…, That Genie Can Be In A Bad Mood Sometimes!.

<<<~(((The Genie Has Informed Me)))~>>>

That I Am Required To Pay At The Toll To The Psychological Tollbooth.

Here Is My Well Wishing.

0.1) My Bloody Valentine~ ‘Loveless’. (Album). Released November 4, 1981. 10/10!.

Listen To The Album On YouTube. (Go To The Bottom Of The Video Where It Says ‘Settings’).

Set The ‘Playback Speed’ To~ ‘0.25’.

1.) Comfort Drink. And Other Assorted Comfort Items & Relax As You Listen To Those Legends.

There May Or May Not Be Pyramids Still On Earth. But!, You May See One In The Sky Listening!.

GOOD LUCK (!!!).

My Bloody Valentine~ ‘Ramen Soup’. (Cover/Easter Egg Hunt). Released January, 01, 0001

Chapter 6

qp|| So. I Seen A Small Bug. I Thought To Myself A Melody From A Musical Band That Goes By The Name Of, ‘Radiohead’. The Song Was, ‘Let Down’. A Quick Majestic Journey Of Enlightenment Began To Dance It’s Elusive Shadow Of Curiosity Upon My Inner Walls Of Confusion. ‘Crushed Like A Bug In The Ground’, The Song Played & Played & Played & Played. As The Bug Tried To Escape From The Daylight In The House. I Thought To Myself, ‘I Know What That Feels Like’. Thinking, Wondering, Do I Crush Her/Him?. Like A Violent Soldier Of Fortune?. Or!, Do I Wander Giving Space, And The Freedom To Leave On It’s Own?. Odd Thoughts I Accept. Judgment From Those Who Dare Not To Think. Or Perhaps, I Am Jus Completely Strange And Unusual. As Was Once Said By The Actress, ‘Winona Ryder’. It Is True, Sometimes, I Sometimes Have The Time To Think Within Time. So, Think?. |||+|||