<.><.><.>~...?~Ya'know What I Mean~?...~<.><.><.>

SoO0…,

Here Are Three Musical Projects That I Find Interesting.

Strangely Enough, Their Artwork Seems, (To Me At Least), To Slightly Represent Mental Illness.

A Sort Of Percentage Within It’s Invisible Borders That Can Sometimes Capture A Sense Of Suffering.

But!, Has A Way To Guide You Through Their Personal Tribulations And Freedom Of Expression Vividly. In A Perhaps Oddly Complicatedly Artistic Manner.

N e Hoo. . .

I Will Hand Out The Names.

And Give You The Space To Search Through Their Abilities On Your Own!.

They Can Be Found On YouTube Easily. With Different Avenues To Study.

They May Be Familiar. Or!, Completely New!.

Either Way, They Are Hopelessly Original. And Artistically Valuable To The Musical Community.

Okay!. Let’s Get On With The Show. Because As ‘Pink Floyd’ Says, ‘The Show Must Go On’!.

<<<(((~ART~Mental Illness ~ Music ~ Mental Illness~ART~)))>>>

0.1) Captain Beefheart~ ‘Ice Cream For Crow’. (Music Video). (Notice His Paintings).

0.2) The Residents~ ‘Constantinople’. (Music Video). (Trigger Warning).

0.3) Scarlett Johansson~ ‘Anywhere I Lay My Head’. (Album).

I Hope You Enjoy What I Have Shared. Perhaps, Thus Can Be A Doorway That Can Lead You To Some Artist’s That Can Recognize The Pain In You Personally. Search On Google For Artist’s With Mental Illness. From Architecture To Music To Movies To Paintings. And So On.

Thank You For Your Patience.

And Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening And Or Night!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

Hello.

Come Take A Walk With Me. . .

The Artist’s Are In The Correct Order To Analyze And Wander, Wonder Upon.

There Are Also Side Projects With T00L, & Radiohead.

T00L~ ‘A Perfect Circle’. (Album/Mer De Noms). Released, May 23, 2000. And More!.

Radiohead~ ‘Atoms For Peace’. (Album/Amok). Released, February 25, 2013. And More!.

Nine Inch Nails Has Been Apart Of Some Projects As Well. But!, You’ll Have To Search.

I’m Busy Writing Some More Song’s. :slight_smile:

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

Enjoy The Reading, Listening Material (And Videos), And Take It Easy!.

STAY SAFE (!!!).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

The Strokes~ ‘Is This It’. (Album/July 30, 2001).

<.><.><.>~<.>~<.><.><.>~<.>~<.><.><.>~<.>~<.><.><.>

Victoria Legrand, One Of The Greatest Female Performers In The 21st Century. Now Admire (!!!).

So. . .

To Drift In The Sea
The Ocean So Far And Free
Alive And Being

So. . .

fkekt;'trtpr-0496-3pgr''.f,.t;t'hrhy-r=t040prpgrt;t'r;lf0ekddeog0el

As The Night Awakes
Restless In The Pouring Pain
The Dreams Still Remain

So. . .

fjekgtjr949roltyy;r't.gt,t.g;y'tgt-rt=r0586-rg;gt'f.g,.th;g'gff09493pof

Within The Mind’s Eye
Our Selves Is Captured In Time
And Now Realized

So. . .

fjkf;g'gfg-r=e0496pttgg;'g.g,g;g'fhg-f=e0erkdepfld0elfp0df

The Etchings Mistake
The Parallel Give And Take
Reflections In Lakes

Neil Young~ ‘Tell Me Why’. (Song). (Album/After The Goldrush). 1970

‘When You’re Old Enough To Repay But Young Enough To Sell’?..

In Relation To The Last Quote, Here Is Some Information On Socrates.

Known As The Father Of Philosophy.

Inside That Link. You Will Find More Links. About Greek Philosophy & Other Things.

(Thus Post Isn’t Meant To Open A Door For Religious Discussion Or Beliefs).

Jus To Educate, Inspire, And Open The Door For The Awe Inspiring Subject Of Philosophy.

If You Would Like To Get A Large List Of Philosophers In Order To Find More Reading Material. Jus Simply Search On Google, [ List Of Philosophers ]. It Will Give You The Most Popular Philosophers. And If You Would Like A Quick Overview On Each Individual. Search For Quotes!.

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

‘Women Who Seek To Be Equal With Men Lack Ambition’~ Timothy Leary (May 31, 1996)

‘I Don’t Know Where I Am Going From Here, But I Promise It Won’t Be Boring’~ David Bowie (2016)

‘Fear Is Stupid. So Are Regrets’~ Marilyn Monroe (August 4, 1962)

‘May I Have A Seat, I Can’t Feel My Feet’

Chapter 2

qp|| Cause And Effect. Sometimes A Subject Of Ambition For A Sense Of Wisdom, Knowledge, And Understanding. If Something Strange Or Unusual Happens In Our Personal Lives. Some People Think Of It Leading Towards The Pathe Of Karmic Reasoning. But!, It Could Perhaps Jus Simply Be, Cause And Effect. If A Seed Is Planted, A Tree Grows. The Tree Becomes One With Mother Nature And Gives Us Oxygen. We Breathe In, We Breathe Out, And Continue To Survive. Also Becoming A Part Of Nature Within The Dance Of Seeds, Roots, Trees, Branches, Leaves, And The Bird’s And Bee’s. As All Of That Process Gives Purpose For You And Me. Cause And Effect?. If So, For Example, You Adopt A Puppy. The Puppy Quickly Grows And You Form A Unique Relationship & Bond With That Little Critter. When You Leave For Work. Or Take A Quick Walk Around The Neighborhood. Or Go To A Nearby Shop For Groceries Or Whatever. The Pup Waits Eagerly For You To Return. Or Sleeps. Either Way, That Little Creature Prefers Your Company. You’ll Notice That When You Return, The Pup Will Be Waiting At The Door Wagging His Or Her Tail. Smiling, Waiting For A Treat!. Or Well…, Sleeping. Not Noticing You Were Even Gone, LAZY THING!. Point Is, Thus Bond Has A Sense Of Cause And Effect. You Leave, Pup Waits, You Return, Happiness Again. Cause And Effect. All While The Trees Give Us Breath. Cause And Effect. So, What’s The Purpose In Thus Theatrical Rendition Of Pet And Human?. Good Question!. Point Is, No Matter What You Do, Or Plan To Do. It Will Be Caused By Something, And Your Reaction, (The Effect), Will Be Cause For Something Else To Occur. A Dance In Life That Really Shouldn’t Be Ignored Completely. Because, We All Have A Part To Play In Thus Universe. So Do The Best You Can, Cause The Best You Can Is Good Enough. At Least You’re Trying. To Dig The Soil And Plant The Seed’s, To Watch The Pup Grow, Like The Trees!. |||+|||

fkr;gh't;grgtpt049t6-gg=thrt;fed'f.g,rf.flg;f'gttgt-04-rlvp;flvldld

The Rain From The Sky
Washes Reflections Inside
Vanished In The Night

gfjelkt;r'yuthu0t=-4960rtoryt;tyt'y.r,t.y;t'utrph-tt=50r4oyr-0fkdeloekjgfd

There Is None But One
That Drinks The Sand As The Sun
Erasing The Sum

In The Endless Void
We Have But Many A Choice
Hearing A Lost Voice