⌒(=⌒x⌒=)⌒ Say Anything LVIII ☁

I did a small garbage haul yesterday so going to clean up here a bit and add to the load, things are starting to thin out here, collected so much junk over the years

5 Likes

I suddenly had a craving for orange juice, so I counted my change and went to the store. Now I’m enjoying orange juice and cake

3 Likes

Morning all, doctor this morning, hopefully we can get to the bottom of my abdominal pain

3 Likes

How is everyone feeling today?

I’ve been up less than an hour, but I’m feeling pretty good, well rested. This is in spite of having woken up at 5 am, then being up until 7. That happened the night before, too; I woke up to pee and was up for hours.

1 Like

are we allowed to talk about demon possession here?

As long as the person talking about them shows that they’re aware it is or might be a delusion

MY doctor’s secretary just called me to set up an appointment for blood samples. Apparently they’ve been trying to reach me for two weeks. Ooops!
Still, that’s good service that they call and remind me.

2 Likes

i want to try to quit nicotine altogether i make myself sick sometimes from it but i always come back to it and dream about it

1 Like

@Amisz. I heard men talking in my room the other night. I thought it was my dad. I said Hello a few times and nobody answered

1 Like

I had to look that up
@Ooorgle. It could be what you’re eating that’s hurting your stomach. Or maybe you’re not pooing enough

2 Likes

I dream about it as well. I want to quit vaping but I’m not quite ready just yet

1 Like

Hi everyone. Hope y’all are doing well. I’m doing much better today after taking both an Ativan and a Zyprexa for bedtime. I could have written a very long rant yesterday but thank goodness I have a good support system in place so mom and grandma listened to me. I took a long, dark and steamy shower and blasted Metallica Ride the Lighting for the full album.

Doing better today. Might take a walk later.

Take care youse.

:innocent:

3 Likes

How long has the Say Anything thread existed? Anyone know?

1 Like

I believe only the Mods possess such sacred knowledge. To appease them you may need to offer an offering. You have to climb the tallest mountain and in that cave you will find the first Mod. The journey will be full of peril.

Let us know when you find out though. I’m curious as well. I don’t remember when it was started. I love it though.

3 Likes

@san_pedro made the original and first 5 or so say anything threads. Then he handed duty to the mods when he got sick of running this ■■■■.

4 Likes

The normies are crazier honestly. They are the ones who drove us mad.

2 Likes

Sometimes I think recovery is just becoming more like the crazy normies. Fitting in to their insanity.

1 Like

I think they need to change the name of avocado to something else like cado or something. Do y’all know where that word came from?

Yeah thats what I think too, but they are too crazy for me. I mean how am I supposed to go more insane? I’m allready insane.

1 Like

My mom listened to me last night on the phone. She was very helpful. She pointed out that I’m doing the right thing by using the support system rather than shutting down and sitting in the corner. She’s right of course. It could be much worse so today I have a thankful heart.

4 Likes