WTH? Anyone else?

I get up this morning, take a shower, eat, vacuum the living room. Pour myself a stiff drink (of diet soda) and get online. I surf this site and then go to my online banking account. I got another stimulus check for $600 direct deposited! Anyone else get one of these? It’s my fourth one!

1 Like

And it’s only 600 so it’s not a double. Maybe it has to do with disability. Are you on food stamps or anything?

1 Like

I think it’s the California stimulus, but I didn’t think they were supposed to give it to us for another month or two. One more stimulus check and I’m putting in a swimming pool.

2 Likes

I would not spend it, till you know for sure. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the smart thing to do. But I hear that new, deluxe riding mower calling my name.

1 Like

Is that the model with the two-tone horn and GPS in case you get lost on the lawn?

2 Likes

Yes, the very same one.
Cruise control too.

I have a basic cruise control on my mower at the club. Ride on. Drink holder. All the important things but still…It’s like cruise control on a car. I have it but never use it. I think for my poor brain it’s too easy and I’d rather my throttle control…

Still. I like the swimming pool idea. I’m into that. Buff, tan bodies by the pool. You can’t lose there matey!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.