Wrong priorities

Every fall, the leaves disappear, cold air arrives and I think, another year has gone by and I have met no one, gone no where (other than work) been the same as far back as I remember

2 Likes

Treebeard, you like traveling, why not reconsider it?

As for the forum addiction, people can always find a substitution. As for myself, I prefer a smaller group of discussion.

You ask serious question, yes, it is time to prioritize your life. You are an enthusiast. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I mainly use this site early morning/ afternoon my time. That is different to most and I just selectively read most posts. I’d imagine it’s different for a mod!

This internet can be a trying thing but do it on your terms! It’s good to have something outside of the internet whether it’s a job or a hobby. Friends outside the internet are very good too!

I see a lot of trees and I still use the internet!

2 Likes

I’m with @ZombiePupper: It’s easier to make friends globally than to try making them locally; which, if you read the bumper sticker, is indeed backward priorities. Then again, you’d have to be out and about to see the sticker.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.