Writing a Book

@PatrickT. I can see how the prospect of writing a book might be exciting and energizing. However, if you’re not eating or sleeping, this is really concerning.

If it’s overwhelming, try breaking it up into short stories or flashfiction. Those sell easiser than novels, from what I heard.

@PatrickT are you still on meds ?? you sound off…way off…I worry about you still…please tell us if you are taking your meds…someone else asked you this and you didn’t answer…

I’m losing my mind again…reading double/ triple meanings into the radio, computer, billboard advertising, license plates, signs on trucks, even patterns in the snow on the ground.

The whole world is coming at me again.

Hey man, it sounds like you might need to talk to your pdoc. Do you have an appointment to see them anytime soon?

I’m seeing my doctor on the 18th of this month if I can hang on. I get my monthly injection of Abilify today.

Thanks for your concern. You’re top drawer in my books! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t surprise me that you are delusional on Abilify…I wasn’t stable while I was on abilify…I would change your med if you can.

There’s a Radio personality in my town named Stuntman Stu. He works for Magic100.3. I’m going to give him the signed Colouring Book, and if i die he can donate it to the Salvation Army.

But I’m just the Messenger, afterall…

@PatrickT
Do you usually feel this way the last days before an injection?

Sometimes we become super focused on a task and we don’t eat or sleep until we finish it. But a book takes too long to stop those important things until you are finished. Set small, achievable, attainable goals.

For example.

1. Choose chapter themes
  2. Assign 1-3 stories to each chapter.
  3. Write an outline for chapter 1.

One step at a time. Take a break after you reach each goal.

1 Like

I’ve decided to not be a Hero, and write my book right now. Christmas is stressful enough. I’ll start writing in the new year when it’s quieter.

I’m just going to work and hopefully have a pleasant, relaxed holiday season with my family. Besides, just revisiting all of those memories over the last week or so has sent me over the edge a bit.

Thanks for all of the thoughtful replies and kind words you’ve all given to me on this thread, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to write a story about squirrels, what do you think?

1 Like

I think it would be an excellent idea

If you want write a book about sz,and you do not know where from you do have starting your tale.
At first,you should have panoramic vision about all aspects of sz ,have self-knowledge around all events and processes related the sz ,long coexistence with the condition for many decades of time

Do not try to write a publicity story about sz while you are in the first grades of elementary school life of sz,that is to avoid the delusional stage of sz and derisive criticisms of the readers

Notice that,99% from public have no sz and they do not know what is it ,while 1 % of public have sz and they know what is it even if they have not the expressionism tools to describe its events scenario through writing or direct speech

Therefore, when you write a story about sz,you must define the reader grade of your story.
For example,you are decide to write your tale for people with sz (who they know it by self coexistence) ?
,or for people without sz ( who they know sz from Tv,books,medical reports, and all other media)

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.