Write your best weight loss hack ✍️

I’m really trying to lose weight and looking for tips. I wanna hear what your best tip is! Thanks for sharing :blush:

4 Likes

Drink a large glass of water 10 minutes before eating. Triggers fullness so you eat less.

6 Likes

Anybody know any good core/ middle body exercises?

1 Like

I said it before.
Don’t buy junk food. If it isn’t in the house, then you can’t eat it. :sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

7 Likes

Great idea dude…I appreciate that

1 Like

Calorie counting.

Download a calorie counter app for your smartphone and start calorie counting. There’s tons of them.

You may need to buy a small kitchen scale for weighing food if you’re serious about it.

5 Likes

Carb manager is a good one to use for calorie counting and low carb diets…

3 Likes

Dead bug is a good one. You only need a excersise mat to do it.

2 Likes

Never heard of that I’ll check it out on YouTube.

1 Like

We did that a lot, for punishment, in basic training. They called it the dying cockroach. :bug::bug::bug:

3 Likes

My tip is: work the entire body so that not one part of your body is overworked and fatigued. Made that mistake doing only walking in the past though I am sticking with mostly cardio/calesthenics even with upperbody and core for maximum fat loss.

my diabetes doctor told me to check out calorie king
it helps keep track of calories and helps with meals recipes

1 Like

Thanks Yoda I’ll check it out!

1 Like

My approach is the all or nothing way. Go extreme or don’t bother. It hasn’t worked long term so far but I am still trying since my 20s. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol I believe in making it a lifestyle for sure. In terms of intensity tho I find for me medium intensity works best for me. Don’t get me wrong…I’m going for it :angry::angry::angry::smile:

1 Like

Yes we are all unique. Different things work for different ppl and that’s good :smiley:

1 Like

TomatOE, ToMahtoe :tomato::tomato::tomato: lol

Hopefully I will have lost a pound by the end of the day :drooling_face:

Getting dehydrated messed me up so much last time cause I started to get sick physically and eveuallt got psychosis. No signs of that now that I’m staying hydrated :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Good luck you’ve got this dude!

1 Like

Thanks for the motivation! You can too! Blessings

1 Like

Thanks we both got this. We are gonna loose that weight and feel better. How’s the guitar playing going BTW is it OK to ask on this thread or?

1 Like