Schizophrenia.com

Write the Next LINE to the story

I’ll start it off then others can add a line to the story…

It was the start of a brand new year and…

The mice were lurking in the corners

1 Like

I decided to shake off the alcohol and kill Randy Bear.

John Wick smashed through the wall like the Kool - Aid man.

A flying unicorn came through the door, asking for directions to the nearest diner. After, he ran into a gang of toads that tried swatting at his hooves below. He then flew higher only to meet the fabulous @ninjastar which was on patrol in the skies. She then asked this unicorno for identification. It resisted and had to be detained for non compliance and was rushed to the OAMS (Open Air Mod Station) There it met @ThePoeticSkunk and @77nick77, which were partners in crime, that had been arrested for spreading the illegal confetti substance. And the story continues…

7 Likes

The weather turned quickly, a slight breeze blew into a gale, hail rained down and nipped at the Unicorn skin, @ThePoeticSkunk & @77nick77 took pity on the creature and threw a rug over it, fighting against the wind. @Air tried to calm things down as there was unrest.

4 Likes

As @thepoeticskunk and @77nick77 were conversing with the unicorn, a storm erupted. @Wallafish descended down from the heavens towards earth, sitting inside a glass orb.

The orb landed onto a large empty field, where @ilovethaifood was meditating and playing his ukelele. The two had plans to meet @Schztuna, who was cryogenically frozen in the mountains, and @Happy_H, who was busy fighting off supervillains somewhere in mother Russia.

8 Likes

And they all lived ever after. The End.

4 Likes

Great, now we have to start a new thread

Thanks @77nick77

1 Like

If you’re trying to make me feel guilty it will never work… Well, maybe a little.

1 Like

…fire came out of the sky and the voice of God spoke so then I woke up.

1 Like

… And realised I’ve been a goose all along

2 Likes

Then there were a few more mice in the corner of the room, seemingly waving at me

1 Like

It was then that @Butterflyy learned she could communicate with animals. Little did she know she also had the ability to…

1 Like

Bend keys with her mind. She would make Uri Gellar proud. But today she took the day off to,…

1 Like

chat with the mice and learn their fascinating ways, little did humans know that mice actually,

1 Like

Little did humans know that mice actually have quite an advanced civilization.

Their burrows hide the complex workings of a rodent society filled with workers, teachers, doctor mice, and tiny mice children who learn sophisticated engineering equations to send the first mouse to space.

The mice…

2 Likes

held an important meeting to decide whether…

They should bring gouda or edamer cheese on their spaceships

2 Likes

In the end the clever mice scientist realized that lots could be found on the moon anyway, so only limited quantities need be taken.