Wow what a coincidence

February 26, 1933 - July 25, 2019

For some reason today I found myself researching books written by my Grandpa and then I found a book that no one in the fam even knows about. Its wild. I ordered it too. Guess what? Today is the anniverssary of when he passed. Is that odd that Im thinking about him and his soul at peace. Had some dark secrets about him but I think he was a brilliant and good person. Also there is probably a lot that his children didnt know about him, or that he kept secret or private. Im excited about this book. I dont know for sure he wrote it but I will find out because there is very little info about him online.

3 Likes

That is pretty cool to read something from a relative. Sounds intriguing in itself and worth investigating.

1 Like

The Apocalypse and the Quest for Colonization on Mars by Michael Gainer The Apocalypse and the Quest for Colonization on Mars: Gainer, Michael: 9781403338785: Amazon.com: Books via @amazon

Yep, I ordered it. He was an astronomer and I’ve seen photos from the moon landing project. So I cant wait to check out this book but I know he wrote tons of books and scholarly stuff its hard to find.

1 Like

I had a hallucination of my friend in the mirror who had died. Later I realized it was on his birthday that this happened

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.