Would you work at Amazon?

It’s part time I think

2 Likes

You could call yourself princess of the Amazon.

5 Likes

It’s not something I’d normally consider but I can’t take admin work stress so this might be better

Do you know what pick and pack is? Some people find that stressful.

Can’t be as stressful as having to read large blocks of text? Can’t be as stressful as getting phone calls, booking travel?

You know what would stress you out, Ishwari. Everyone is a unique flower :cherry_blossom:.

4 Likes

I would take a warehouse job there

3 Likes

Yeah it’s that I am considering it

1 Like

Yes I really like the water and hear it’s a nice river :wink:

2 Likes

Lol OoooooooK. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

If I worked there i’d want to work in the office. Lifting and delivering all those packages would be too difficult for me.

1 Like

You can always try it and see if you like it. Do they give employee discounts?

2 Likes

If you have a degree, I think you can get a better job. You can teach children from China or Japan English from your computer. That is part time. You can do a simple money counting or entering job. You can work for a non profit. That is pretty fun for me. Of all the jobs I tried, physically demanding jobs are the hardest yet lowest paying. I can see how it might not work out…

1 Like

I don’t see it better or worse, a job is a job to me and it’s more for self development than career advancement and as I’m unable to hold down some of your suggested jobs I feel this might help me as it seems not too difficult.

Possibly I was just thinking :grin:

Yes all I’m saying is that at least for me, shelving boxes is more stressful because I have low energy to keep moving. I went into one when I was almost normal and had to quit in 3 weeks. It is a stressful job to me, not a easy one.

1 Like

I use to be a seasonal UPS rep at Amazon. If I remember right most Amazon jobs are full-time and end after Christmas. You will either load trucks or pick items more than likely. Personally it looked like the jobs sucked. You will doing the same work over and over again. If that floats your boat go for it. With that said, many people liked the job and the Christmas money was nice for them.

I wanted to add that it seemed low stress as managers were not on your butt all day.

2 Likes

I would work where i can to work , where my skills i have is good for job. I would do better easy not well paid job thats good for my living , and develop my hobby skills … i

1 Like

I literally just applied for Amazon seasonal sorter associate yesterday. I’m behind on my bills and only reason why I applied so I don’t get taken to court.

1 Like

Amazon is NOT Amazing. Greedy, cutthroat, and unethical as the power to devour every business into one monster profit making machine where only their close knit circle of friends gets the big bucks.
Yeah, keep shopping cheap at Amazon and walmart- and once they are the only places to shop- they will jack the price of their “cheap” goods sky high- and you will be their captive audience with no choice but to give them all your hard earned bucks for the cheapest made crap in town.

1 Like