Would you volunteer to be a Guinea Pig for an experiment?

Like would you be a volunteer for a time travel program or something else? Pick something. Would you do it for fame, fortune, the experience, etc.? Let me know.

Some examples I can think of are a cure for a disease or condition, genetic enhancements, etc.

Personally, I wouldn’t. It would take a crapload of money and/or a cure for me to even consider it. The cards would have to be in my favor.

It’s probably risky, dangerous, and not worth it. But what do you think? What would you volunteer for?

3 Likes

Time travel would be fascinating, as I would really like to be back in 1984 for a while. I don’t have a rose-tinted view of that year. I just loved the movies and the music.

But, I wouldn’t be a guinea pig for anything, especially not time travel or supposed cures. It would have to be proven with no risks to my health. My health is my number one priority.

3 Likes

Same here. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’ve volunteered several times for paid studies at a local research institution for schizophrenia related studies. There was no real danger to the studies; just a lot of being hooked up to machines and asked to perform simple games and tasks. I actually am looking forward to when they’ll have another study.

1 Like

The craziest guinea pig I’d be would have to be related to behavioral health. I’m boring.

1 Like

I dont like being analyzed by other people, and im guessing most studies would have at least some psychoanalysis. Not into it. But if it were for something cool like you said, time travel, i would be into it. Also I wouldnt try performance enchancing drugs unless they were in late stages of testing.

2 Likes

I would not volunteer to be a guinea pig for a government mind control project. Get the point? :-1:

Lol, no thank you. I don’t want to be in your clinical trial, dangerous experiment, or population testing phase. If you want to test the dangers of something, do it on a fu cking rat, not on me.

1 Like

I would not even volunteer for those experimental flu jabs. Who knows what it will do

2 Likes

I really want to be on the first trip to Mars. I wouldnt care if it’s a one way trip, there is nothing else I could do in my life that would be greater than first team on mars.

I’d do a lot for money. Practically anything besides hurt someone or steal. If it’s legal I’d do it for money. I have a steep price though.

When I was at university in my teens they needed test subjects for some psychological studies. They wired my brain up to a computer and showed these weird pictures of people expressing different emotions… like angry etc.

Anyways, I got paid like 50 dollars so it was alright!

1 Like

I was in a few clinical trials for different schizophrenia treatments. They were all nonmedical add-one to my current treatment though, so it was very low risk.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t. Tired of being tested by “the watchers” 24/7.

1 Like

Are they Angel’s?

Heck Noooo!! 15554

1 Like

The only watchers I know are the fallen Angel’s from the book of enoch. I have no clue.

1 Like

They seem to be angels, but they don’t always like calling themselves that.

I don’t want to worsen delusions so I’ll stop here.

1 Like

It’s the story of my life. God has a sadistic streak, he’s toying with me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.