Would you rather

Would you rathar re-live your teen years and High School? or walk across burning coals?

6 Likes

Burning coals please.

5 Likes

Oh… I think I would walk across them too!

2 Likes

My teen years were actually enjoyable, for the most part, so I’d gladly relive them.

2 Likes

Depends. Do I relive then knowing what I know now? Or do I not know I’ve already lived through it? I barely made it out alive the first time.

4 Likes

I would like to back to my teens only if I could bring the knowledge I now have

4 Likes

Nope. We would have to fight or suffer through the same as they do as we did then.

1 Like

Coals would be safer and less toxic.

5 Likes

I would drag my ass across those fiery coals rather than be in any large group of people with no escape

6 Likes

It would be grate to go back and change a few things with the knowledge I have now .not too much tho has my daughter was born in my teen yrs and I wouldn’t change that for the world .

4 Likes

If I was healthy again I would live my teen years, otherwise… where are those coals???

3 Likes

I would stand on burning coals for an hour rather than go back to my teen years!

2 Likes

I’d relive my teen years even tho it means I have to go thru sz again. But then I’d make new choices.

2 Likes

Coals. I was a teen mom. Not easy.

4 Likes

well said!151515

1 Like

I want to re-live my high school years but without using drugs. Maybe I could have been something in life.

2 Likes

If I can’t have the knowledge I have now… Coals please.

2 Likes

wait, how long is this “path” of coal? I would prolly choose to re live the teen/high school part of my life. I dont really like the person i was though, but it wasnt THAT bad also i think. I still dont really like who iam now, but i still have some principles that i didnt have when i was 15-16 or so.

2 Likes

I had a lot of fun in high school when I wasn’t trying to cut weight for wrestling. I would do it again and wrestle a higher weight class so I wouldn’t have to starve myself and run with trash bags on trying to lose water weight to make weigh in.

I threw the best parties in high school. My parents let me and we had a blast. Thankfully we never got in trouble for it.

2 Likes

I would relive teen years again but make wiser choices :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes