Would you rather live the life of a super hero or be upper middle class with an education

• Super Hero
  • Upper Middle Class With Education

0 voters

2 Likes

Life of a super hero i think it’s hard so no

2 Likes

Upper middle class easily. Super heroes suffer horrific injuries. Dekku from My Hero Academia nearly lost the use of his arms just using his quirk. Wolverine had to literally eat himself while trapped to stay alive. Even Spider-man has suffered severe lacerations, broken arms, he had a bullet graze his head. Batman looks like a career soldier or worse, with stitches and scars from emergency surgeries.

No, thanks on being a super hero.

7 Likes

I changed my mind. I’m not super hero material. Wouldn’t last a day. Not my thing

2 Likes

Say you could go to the X Men school then have the choice if you want solve problems on part of a team. You wouldn’t hurt others, but you would kind of be like a cop with the people you encounter.

1 Like

50/50 so far :wink:

1 Like

Glad to have you with the super hero group @Big-Kahuna. I’m gung ho super hero on this one. I was upper middle class growing up. Failed to get an education. I’m over it.

1 Like

Na… Not for me :blush:

1 Like

I’d invent a new type of Superhero. I’d be Super Worm or Vampireman or The Zombie Dentist.

feeling weird I just wrote those ideas…sigh

3 Likes

If I can be a superhero who can’t die then I’d be a super hero. I’m an upper class with education and it’s gotten me nowhere.

1 Like

No I like being middle class, idk what qualifies as upper im geussing making more than $100,000 a year it is. I make more than enough with my veteran disability amd my wife’s combined. Super hero seems to dedicating and dangerous and stressful. No thank you :sweat_smile: but I’ll step a tier higher into upper middle and get my PhD in Archaeology at Trier university in Germany :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.