Would you rather live in a really nice house or a really nice RV?

You can’t have both.

2 Likes

A really nice house. Not enough room in an RV for me.

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of it.

Well, some people think they’re minimalist when you RV. And you do give up some luxuries of home…

I’d take a 36’ 5th wheel if I had the option. That’s about as big as they make and not very ‘minimalist.’ Lol

1 Like

I am trying to get a job about two hours away. It’s mostly remote but I would have to be there a couple times a week.

If I get the job I might buy a travel trailer but it would be a small one as my two SUVs can only tow 5000 pounds. I found a nice RV park close by but I just may do hotel rooms if I don’t have to go much.

I have been looking at some. Wanted to go look today but ran out of time. Probably won’t get the job anyway.

1 Like

Good luck on the job. I hope it works out for you.

2 Likes

What I’d rather have is a nice apartment where I don’t have to pay city taxes and take care of the lawn etc. a condo would be nice too. I’ve lived in a house, an apartment and a condo. Living in a house is very expensive and stressful for me. But, that said, I’m very grateful for my home

2 Likes

That’s what you think.

2 Likes

RV stands for recreational vehicle. They’re not intended for continuous use I guess. The best part is they can withstand the strongest earthquakes. Provided the road beneath doesn’t collapse. But tornados, on the other hand…

1 Like

Does anyone remember ‘earthquake’ from the WWF wrestling?

Sorry to be OT and derail my own post.

Now would be a good time to stop…

1 Like

All I know is WWF stands for world wide fund (for animals) and features a panda bear on the logo.
Talk about derailing…

1 Like

Definitely a really nice house. But I don’t like doing yard work or paying for it so, I choose to live in a really nice apartment. And I do!

1 Like

A house.

An RV doesn’t have enough space for lots of kids…

1 Like

RV with some land and privacy.

I’d take the rv… no the house… no the rv…. I can’t choose :open_hands::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

An easier question for me would be

Big house in the city or tiny house in a huge field

I’ll take the small house in a huge field…. Just something about an rv feels so temporary idk

1 Like

Anyone would take nice house over nice rv. Question should have been dilapidated house or nice rv or something

1 Like

That’s a selling feature right there. Also, the kid won’t get to borrow ours. (She knows our plans and hinted, was rebuffed.)

I’d like to have a nice house in the winter when I’m trapped inside, but could care less about it during the warm months. It’s just a place to sleep when I’m not out walking or taking pictures. An RV to go fun places is more appealing.

The house can be a small house, I don’t want to do a lot of cleaning.

1 Like

Not me.

I want to live on the road

You could probably pull at least a teardrop with your impala.

Not following your meaning?

1 Like