Would you rather be married or have a very good job?

I would prefer to be married than to have a very good job……a very good job. For example if you love your job and you make at least 1 million a year. If I didn’t have sz. If I had sz it is the same thing. I prefer to be married because it is a close relationship. And it gives you something to do with hanging out with your spouse. And you get to be intimate with your spouse.

11 Likes

mos def prefer being married. I know some still in my field that hate their lives because of their high paying jobs. true.

4 Likes

Oh these are hard questions.

1 Like

Nah, these are easy questions lol lol

1 Like

I started answering, first thought job, then marriage, then confused.
then my head hurt. Had to stop.

3 Likes

I enjoy having the best of both worlds.

8 Likes

Would you rather have sz or live in Hawaii lol lol

I used to be married to a man with access to lots of money. He was a jerk. I left him.

I’m now happily married to a very poor, disabled man.

12 Likes

Marriage is not all the nice stuff , there are chaos and storms inside it usually :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nothing is all nice stuff. Welcome to life.

5 Likes

I want to get married too one day. for now though I want a really good job… maybe I can have both…

5 Likes

There are also chaos and storms in jobs.

Next. Lol

5 Likes

I prefer being married. I have worked a job in my past too, before I became ill with sz. But I’d honestly rather be married. I wouldn’t trade that for anything.

1 Like

prob neither but if i was forced to chose i guess id marry an asexual woman who isnt needy and likes to do their own thing haha so basically id chose a close friendship with someone who doesnt bother me too much

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing me to life I didn’t know I’m living

Both would be ideal but I have a good job and I like it

Having a partner would really help, but I am socially crippled

Do not have any connections outside immediate family these days

I have no friends here just some nice people online which I am content with

2 Likes

I want neither. :thinking:

I might want the kind of marriage @irrelevant talks about. A companionship with someone who doesn’t want me all that close.

2 Likes

I want to have a stable job first so I’m not financially dependent on my partner when we married

1 Like

I would honestly say I think the world needs better examples of good marriages.

I’ve been for the longest so against relationships, but it’s getting harder to say that is a bad thing.

As far as a job, I don’t really fit into much yet unfortunately. Although I’ve still managed to get a life going for myself with this measly disability.

2 Likes

Neither I wouldn’t want to be married or have a job.

1 Like