Would you rather #11

Would you rather spend a year at war or a year in prison?

• War
  • Prison

0 voters

This is awful 151515

1 Like

Sorry leafy. Bad choices?

1 Like

lol, brutal choices, I don’t know which is worse???

1 Like

It’s just so depressing. Do one like would you rather Tahiti or Rome?

2 Likes

You’re all like would you rather get eaten by a pit bull or a lion? lol we need to get you on an antidepressant lol

1 Like

Rofl…haha leafy. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll try to be more light hearted on the next one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It depends on the prison or war. If it was some badass american prison it would maybe be better to go to war and hope it was some cozy assignment as a shoeshiner for the brass.

2 Likes

I decided to choose war, but I would hope I would have a job like cooking for the troops or something like that (I have about 5 years experience as a cook), not in the trenches dodging bullets. Even in war you have a little more freedom that being locked up in a cell. War is more dangerous and jail is safer but I don’t like captivity.

3 Likes

Prison lol. Been there done that. And at least i would have a bed and be fed and watered.

What a Choice!!! :smiley:

1 Like

A classmate of mine was in jail and was given the option of going to Vietnam. He chose war.

2 Likes

I chose War simply because I would rather die with a purpose. Fight for a noble cause, is such a thing even exists

1 Like

I have a new suggestion lol

Would you rather die from AIDS or cancer?

1 Like

Lol. cmon, it wasn’t that dark :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Thus Is Jus Plain Sad. . .

:pensive:

1 Like

this reminds me of the time my army veteran uncle told me to either join the military or go to prison. well after thinking about it, i choose prison, just like muhammad ali.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.