Would you poke a wasps nest

i wouldnt poke a wasps nest but sometimes you accidently fall into one or get too close. i’m using the wasps nest as a metophor for something like pandoras box because it can be like a person if you are talking to someone and then you accidently upset them then the queen bee gets disturbed and the army protects the hive. dyou get me?

1 Like

3 Likes

dont hit a wasps nest, safety warning lol

1 Like

A wasp nest fell on my head once when i was bushwacking through the forest.

Got stung a bunch i ran like heck lol.

I like to “poke bear though” or “stir the pot” lol

do you get the metaphor then?

1 Like

Yeah i get it. Makes sense

1 Like

You never know what kind of network a person might have.

are you talking about a network as a metaphor for pathways in someones brain?

No, just that if you upset someone you don’t know well, you don’t know what kind of people they have in their back. Everyone has a social network.

1 Like

they probably dont care if its something small and most people wont do anything i’d say

1 Like

In the summer sometimes we get wasp nests in our backyard. Once spiders did a spiderweb at the entry of the wasps nest and were trapping then eating these wasps lol Another time I caught a wasps nest with a long stick and threw it in the street lol

1 Like

Another time my father put gas on a wasps nest and light it on fire.

1 Like

i had 3 wasp nests in the grill in my backyard. me and my mom and brother got a bunch of newspaper and soaked it in lighter fluid and burned everything in the grill

1 Like

When wouldn’t I is the real question.

Those who know me are going “shheeeeeiit” and nodding right now.

:rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

rare photo of the 2022 wasp burning ceremony

No, but I love to dangle my angle.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.