1 Like

Now I want Famous Dave’s.

:yum:

1 Like

Haha!

I’ve heard of Famous Dave’s,

Is it a steakhouse?

1 Like

Clearly, you have not heard enough about Famous Dave’s.

1 Like

I live in California,

I’m not sure if we have it here.

Well, I’m looming north of you and I haven’t heard of it, that I’m aware… :thinking:

It is a bit of a steakhouse but more of a BBQ place.

It is so yummy. Very messy too but they give each table a huge roll of paper towels.

:+1::+1:

1 Like

Only if it was basked in Coptic Egyptian wine and had sprinkles of Bob Market’s ghanja on top. :wink:

1 Like

Wow! You have just inspired me to buy a sous vide. I thought I was top cat with my Instant Pot but this method of cooking looks yummilicious.

Thank you for the share.

1 Like

I’ve paid more than that for premium steak. Get some steak!

Nope! That’ll put a full tank of gas in my car and then some. I’ll use that gas for a couple weeks. A steak would only last me a meal or two!

Is it for a special occasion @bobbilly?

1 Like

You’ll want to try this @ThePickinSkunk:

I’ve done a chuck roast and had people mistake it for succulent prime rib.

1 Like

I wouldn’t, because I am allergic to steak. But i would absolutely pay that much for a once in a lifetime kind of meal on a special occasion

Presents an ankle in gratitude

1 Like

I have never eaten a steak

Maybe all the famous hamburglers moved to kentucky, where race horse jack off farms are located. Wood not be able to tell yet …

1 Like

@joker you are also not a gentleman farmer that can sport a few black and tans, for tax purposes.

1 Like

You’ll have to try and say that again, as I am not sure what you’re trying to tell me

That is mighty … Finger Licken!

1 Like

shhh … be very very quiet, we are hunting bunny rabbits!

1 Like