Would you pay £55 for steak?

A 40oz steak with chips?

3 Likes

Nope. I wouldn’t ! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m seriously thinking about it.

1 Like

Only if it was taken out of the butt cheek of an “agent smith” … and only to feed my cat. My cat is picky though. It would have to still be bloody and VERY fresh.

Tbh if I had spare cash I would like to do that once in my lifetime. Would be a pretty cool experience

3 Likes

Depends on the occasion. Most times, no.

3 Likes

Lol. No not a chance. Would rather spend the money on my son or put it away in his savings account.

2 Likes

A 40oz BISTECCA ALLS FORENTINA

Bistecca alla Fiorentina is the king of Italian steaks,
specifically cut, it is essentially a thick cut porterhouse
ideal for sharing.

2 Likes

I craving a rare steak now.

2 Likes

@Qwerty OMG me too

2 Likes

Sure…on somebody else’s dime :wink:

3 Likes

I can’t have steak.
I have bad teeth

2 Likes

Yeah i would but id be angry if it wasnt really good

2 Likes

I can’t eat that without making myself sick. I buy large pieces of ribeye and cut my own steaks. They work out to no more than £2 each at double thickness. Very nice when done with the sous vide and finished in a super hot pan.

4 Likes

My former roommates would criticize me about the extra rare steaks that I cooked for myself. They’d ask if it was still mooing.

Pork on the other hand I always cook the crap out of it.

Yeah OP. Get your steak. Why not.

3 Likes

That’s how I love my steak too. Very rare, barely warm. Yum yum.

2 Likes

When I was a kid I didn’t understand that hamburger was chopped up cow so my dad was grilling burgers one day and I asked why there was blood oozing out after he started cooking. I was shocked to learn the truth of what I was eating.

I’m still a carnivore though and maybe part vampire.

2 Likes

I’m glad it didn’t stop you. I was raised on a farm. I watched our cows being butchered. It was horrifying, but I had a greater respect for my food and I respect the animals I consume.

5 Likes

I’d never be able to finish that.

Yes.

I would and I have paid more for a steak.

It’s delicious.

2 Likes