Would you listen to the voices if they were the illuminati

If they mean to do harm to you or those you love I’d tell them to buzz off. There’s enough negative energy out in the world so if you’re getting attacked by it you can either join it or stand up for yourself.

How elaborate was the delusion?

I never had a voice convince me of something, but I’ve had delusions, that some sort of world altering event was happening. I thought the world was restarting or something. I dunno. It was a lot of emotions competing to be the forefront. I cried and was happy and it was just really a lot to feel at the time.

After that it took me probably 4 months of just playing with the idea of the possiblity that it was real or not, and I finally decided that “well I’m still here, so’s everything else.” Nothing probably happened. Must have been a psychotic break. The visual information I thought was interesting from the hallucinations were minor qwerks more then mind blowing or anything. I dunno. I just kept my skepticism.

Its not like I was delusional all my life, so I figure the new thing was probably the most suspect thing.

I’m sure its just as trippy and scary for you as it is for everyone going through these things.

I’m not actively delusional with my day to day life. I get a bout every now and again. I hope you the best.

I’m bipolar and I went manic and started hearing loud conversational voices and it became this whole story and life together. I thought the group of them and for some reason lady gaga were part of a psychic grid we were together in. I spent months constantly with them. Eventually they wanted to kill me because we were stuck together. I even flew to another state for a few days hoping that would break the grid. For months they were conversing with me and all sorts of weirdness, they were supposed to be illuminati and lady gaga!

1 Like

Remember don’t think for reasons why your delusions might be real! Don’t try to tell yourself that you may be the one person that this is really happening too! It is not real! They were shape shifters of the mind, not the Illuminati choosing you!

So would any one listen to them? They told me almost ever one but me listen to them am iam the weakest being for not listening to them its really getting on my nerves and they tell me iam going to hell for not listening to them and I had an episode when this all started that a room full of people freaked out and they told me that’s proof of them

They tell me that iam one of the only ones that didn’t listen to them but I would imagine others would take the ladder

Why do they want you if they are the illuminati? Did they say?

No don’t fall for it. You’ve been worried about this for awhile. It’s not real. I think you want to believe that even though others have had the same thing you are somewhat different and this time it’s actually real. It’s not.

1 Like

They said they where

Thanks that means a lot

Just try to accept it that it’s not real. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.