Would you like to be famous?

I am kind of famous in my local neighbourhood, but I don’t want to be more famous than that. Famous in turns of being known. I know different being a stranger and anonymous moving around a lot. But I can’t imagine having gigs to earn money. I like it as it is.

2 Likes

Yes ! I like when people love me!!! I don’t care if they are interested in everything I do ! I don’t mind! But I’ll never be famous so I’m content and happy now!

3 Likes

Ask @san_pedro

He’s famous on the forum

:rofl:

1 Like

It’s nothing I think about now.

Over ten years ago I had delusions about it.
It was awful and painful.

Being famous could be a good thing or made to be a good thing.
You can use it to do a lot of good like speaking up for animals n people n environment.

I want to say g’day to everyone even people I don’t know but nowadays no one says hi back.:open_mouth:

I guess if you couldn’t walk out your door without body guards it could suck and people might spread false rumours and lie and be jealous and bad.

I guess there could be difficulties to it but positive too if you had lots of money and had a great career and etc

I’m content and happy with my life just as it is.

Of course if I was famous I could probably afford a facelift and tummy tuck and first class flight etc

It’s nothing I spend my time thinking about.

It could be good in some ways but it could have some negative aspects too.

I’m conteijust as I am right now thankfully.

5 Likes

I used to think a famous actor would get paid ten million dollars to marry me and pretend to love me like Truman show.

It was awful.

1 Like

I’m famous for warning people to stay away from the pimps and players LOL.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I think I might have achieved some infamy, through no fault of my own. The problem with being famous is that everyone thinks you owe them something.

1 Like

Absolutely not. I can barely handle telling a simple story in front of more than two friends. Wouldn’t mind the money though.

1 Like

No, i definitely don’t want to be famous, but i’m happy to take the pay someone famous gets! :wink:

1 Like

Asked a girl what she wanted to be
She said, “Baby, can’t you see?”
“I wanna be famous, a star of the screen”
“But you can do something in between”

2 Likes

No way, I’m too much of an introvert.

1 Like

I want to be world famous for my janitorial skills.

3 Likes

You would actually be really interesting to interview for a documentary.

You’ve been through crazy times, have survived schizophrenia, and even lived in those RD Laing style homes.

3 Likes

Not at all. Too much pressure to be perfect all the time

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.