Would you like a cookie? 🍪

I have cookies for anyone who is willing to go do a household chore (or job related task, if you’re working), right now!!

I’ve not been feeling very productive, today. Or yesterday. I have stuff to get done. Do you have stuff to get done?? Go do it!!!

9 Likes

OOOOH I want a cookie :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You gotta do a chore, then!! :smile:

1 Like

I just cleaned the litter boxes & picked up dog poo in the yard. Now, I’m thawing mice for the snake. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’d do dishes for a snickerdoodle about right now.

Lol

2 Likes

What is the chore?

2 Likes

Gotcha covered. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Now you better do those dishes.

3 Likes

Anything that needs to be done!! :grinning: You pick. Dishes, take the garbages out, tidy up, vacuum, etc…

2 Likes

Thanks kitty! That’s the good stuff.

2 Likes

I definitely need to give the litter box a scoop though it’s not horrible atm and just need to spruce up my living area a bit too.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Spruce up that living area! :grinning: Whoo! You rock.

1 Like

Lol! Tanks.

Did you feed Inferno yet?

I thought of getting a corn snake myself but there are so many beautiful morphs to choose from.

:rainbow:

1 Like

I haven’t fed him just yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

You should go for it!! Inferno is a rescue. I got him when he was about 5 years old. Now, he’s about 12 years old. :smile: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m gathering the strength to go tackle the dishes and start on dinner for company tonight.

1 Like

You can do it! I believe in you!! :grinning: You’re the bomb!!

1 Like

thanks! you rock too!

1 Like

I am okay! But thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Just take a cookie, anyway. :smiling_face: You rock. :cookie:

2 Likes

Ok, dishes are done, I wasn’t worthless today.

Grandfather wants to do Mongolian BBQ again tonight. So surprise plans of a boys night. Hey something fun popped up when I actually put in effort. Spooky how that works.

Bleach in the toilet, soaking, will scrub and shower in a bit. Yay more accomplishment!

Lol thank you for breaking my motivation block!

Hope your day is calm.

2 Likes

Yay!! Exactly what I was trying to do!! We often have motivation problems, so I was trying to motivate with fake cookies, lol.

Good job, BTW!! :smiling_face:

2 Likes