Would you fast forward time if you could?

Make time go really fast that you don’t know what’s going on then wake up on a day that you planned. I certainly would. Sorta like the movie Click. I would probably want to wake up every 5 years or so and see how I’m doing.

1 Like

i’d fast forward until I found a career.

1 Like

How did the job as a boat crew member work out? Did anything come of that?

1 Like

I applied but was rejected. im kind of happy because it would have messed with my diet, im particular about what I eat. I should take a picture of those barges coming up the river someday, we get about one or two an hour at the house. also im not sure I could sleep with the sound of that engine.

today I went and applied at a union grocer, im excited about the chance to be in a union. I haven’t had success in other jobs, even though I worked hard.

sorry would have responded quicker, but I had to help my dad with a mower situation, he’s a good mechanic.

1 Like

I would fast forward time until I had none left. Problem solved.

1 Like

It’s about the journey for me

2 Likes

It’s already going to fast for me.

1 Like

I would go back in time and undo mistakes with the knowledge I have now

2 Likes

No, I would not want time to go forward. Time goes by too fast as it is. You would just get older quicker. Who wants that? But I would go back in time and do things over, the right way, this time. I have some regrets, yes.

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to getting older. All I can think about is how I have a bad back and that it’s gonna be ten times worse when I’m old.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.