Would you date you?

Well my female voices used to have imaginary sex with me a lot but now have lost interest in me. They are also horrified by what the drugs and time have done to my private parts. At this point a definite no.

Absolutely not, I’m not attracted to low self-esteem lol.

1 Like

No, not at all without any chance. I am way to ill to get with someone together. I can not imagine how somebody like I should be able to have a relationship with a female.

No way. I’m a nightmare.

2 Likes

Very difficult question. I like myself and my body for the most part, narcissism much?
My personality is easygoing, otherwise, I wouldn’t survive this relationship.

probably the only date i could get

2 Likes

If I was a father of a daughter going out on a date with me I would want to make sure I was stable in AA. In the high school I went to it seemed like every year some car full of kids would crash and kill its passengers. That’s probably true of every high school in America. I wouldn’t want to take the chance of my daughter riding with someone who is drunk.

I’d run the other way. That’s what my husband should of did when I told him I was schizophrenic. He should of ran and not looked back

1 Like

What do you mean “would”? I’m dating me right now!

3 Likes

I would date me and take myself shopping.

3 Likes

I got some yesterday, but wait I’m married. Thing just kinda happens. One of the pluses of marriage

1 Like

it’a a meaningful question I have never thought before
I would never date myself and I think that’s why no one else never ever have dated me
But you know guys we do not have such a thing as dating here in Iran or it’s rare and only in capital cities

I think someone liking themselves is the least selfish thing, because then u don’t need to prove yourself to others

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing good!

1 Like

I am feeling nice about myself right now. :slight_smile:

I would date me. I’m very loyal and faithful, and I love completely. I enjoy a good joke, have nice manners, and generally get along well with everyone. I am the kind of girl you can take home to your parents.

3 Likes

Hey right back at you…

I’m moving in 3 weeks! It’s going to be great. I’m really going to get to restore a lot of health to my lifestyle. Get to keep it casual as well, being so close to work and downtown.

I’m almost over the hump of psychosis… had a few rough moments last night. The TV characters started to telepathically comment on my introspections. I managed to shut it off after only a couple hallucinations and kept watching TV for a few more hours.

1 Like

Yes, I think I would date myself. Because I understand myself perfectly. Unless I looked upon myself as a sister, then I probably would not want to date myself, no.

1 Like

I’m happy for you. Sorry for the delayed response. You’ve got a lot on your plate! Best of luck and take care!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.