Would you buy a Ferrari if you had the opportunity

Or would you feel stupid driving in it ?

1 Like

Can’t even afford the insurance let alone maintenance so no lol.

3 Likes

Nah. I hardly do any driving. What would I do with a Ferrari? Besides, I’d much rather use the money for other things.

4 Likes

What about you @anon39015889?

1 Like

Na I wouldnt hey.

I would feel guilty driving in one.

1 Like

I’ve always found vehicles like that to be gouache, it’s a flaunting of wealth, and in my opinion a sign of insecurity for wanting something so flashy.

The upkeep is atrocious. Gas, custom parts, specialty mechanics, a single scratch.

I’d rather help others with that money than have something like that in my life

4 Likes

I drive a sports car but I would never drive anything that flashy. tbh if I had the money I would drive a tesla

1 Like

I m too scared to drive. Number one

I don’t think a ferrari suits me.

And I would use the money for other suitable needed things

1 Like

If I had money, I definitely would. I don’t have a problem with that. But it’s not my life nor will it be.

Nah, but I’d rent one for a day or so.

1 Like
I don’t drive so no point ......self driving car would be much better and good for me

Nope. I would get into drag racing though. If I’m going to have a fast car, I’d want to be able to use it. Spent a good few days at the local dragway this year, and it looked like loads of fun.

no. not a Ferrari. but I could see myself in an old muscle car of somekind. maybe a mustang.

as far as everyday driving. I would go with something with good gas mileage.

2 Likes

It just seems like a waste of money. I loved my simple Subaru. I could drive it anywhere in any weather. It was paid in full too.

My aunt and uncle like to buy convertibles but they always buy used.

1 Like

Even if I had the disposable income for that, I wouldn’t get one. Would make me look wealthier than I want to look.

Might get a Prius though. Nice middle-class car.

3 Likes

If I won the lottery or something and was able to afford such a car, I would go with an upscale Audi or a Nissan GT-R. A Ferrari would be cool to drive once or twice, but otherwise, it’s too flashy for me

3 Likes

I recently sold my car.
I’m content sharing my Dads car.
I don’t need a Ferrari.

3 Likes

It’s kinda weird but I live in a mobile home that I paid off and won’t drive a fancy car but even though I don’t make the money I used to I still don’t want my kids wearing clothes from Walmart.

When my daughter was little she wore expensive clothes or at least clothes that look expensive (from Gabriel’s or TJ Maxx). Maybe growing up wearing clothes from the cheapest place possible subconsciously messed my head up.

2 Likes

So would I. There are too many people suffering in this world to waste that kind of money on a car.

1 Like

Oh, boo hoo.:partly_sunny: