Would Tylenol help a tummy bug?

I don’t have anything else in the house. My forehead is hot

It’s funny I think you need peptobismal. I have some. When my hernia is in pain I need Tylenol. But all I have is peptobismal.

I think you can try it. What type of pain is it.

1 Like

I just feel a bit nauseous. Slight temperature which I think Tylenol might help. I don’t think it would cause harm?

1 Like

Yeah it’s worth trying and not much risk to make u feel worse or anything. It’s not like a pill I’d gonna make a stomach ache worse or something a lot like what my brain tells me sometimes

1 Like

Depends upon what is causing the nausea and the fever. Tylenol will briefly lower the fever but probably won’t help much with the nausea. Pepto bismol would help with the nausea. What I’ve found to help most with upset stomach caused by bacteria over the long term is a probiotic capsule called Florastor. It is actually a yeast that makes it difficult for bad bacteria to cause upset stomach issues.

So, if you have frequent nausea issues, look into the active ingredient of it which is saccharomyces boulardii. It is relatively inexpensive and available at most health food stores and some grocery stores and of course online.

1 Like

It’ll help with fever but not nausea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.