Would the country allow one person to be watched, spied on and taunted?

Would the country ever allow that? For that to happen to one person?

1 Like

It has absolutely happened to me. They have invaded my privacy like a wholesale massacre. That’s horrible. They’ve only told about ten thousand lies about my personal situation. I hate them.

It happens to presidential candidates a lot. But, then they bring it up as an issue during the election process. If you were being spied on like that, they would probably bring you up as a human rights issue during the debates or something.

Nobody knows who you are, you’re experiencing delusions of self-reference caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain. The same exact thing happened to me in 2015, I went on the streets and started confronting people about it and it landed me in jail for half a year where I was shoved into a solitary confinement cell and denied my medication. I went insane.

Try not to think about it. Distract yourself. Avoid TV if it’s a trigger. Keep trying different antipsychotics with your doctor’s approval until you find one that helps you realize nobody’s watching you.

3 Likes

i know your searching for a confirmation that everyone is watching you and spieing on you.

So Im going to say no thats not what is happening to you.

1 Like

How do you think people can see you? And how long did it last?

So you dont believe the country would allow that to happen?

It has lasted for decades, and I don’t know how they’re doing it, but I keep getting indications that they are. People make comments about my activities that I do in the absolute privacy of my room. It’s horrible.

1 Like

It does happen, but as far as I know, it becomes publicized and debated when it happens.

Do you remember when Mitt Romney was caught on tape by a spy saying something that offended a bunch of voters during his bid for president? People debated and discussed that.

If you were being spied on and broadcast, there would be celebrities on Twitter decrying the injustice of your situation and inviting you to come on talkshows.

Have you been broadcasted over tv, or witnessed people talking about you in a grocery store?

Yes, but you’re not our Prime Minister.

1 Like

Idk if it’s a delusion or not but I believe the the whole country is playing an inside joke on me and spying on me. Crazy I know.

1 Like

How many times are you going to post the same topic over and over again? How many times do you need to be told that it’s a delusion? I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not.

2 Likes

But since I cant find a camera, something is telling it’s all a delusion.

1 Like