Would like to visit 🇨🇦

Our family has relatives there. My village features the worlds first dedicated curling pond so we get lots of Canadian tourists coming to see it. They are pretty decent folk.

7 Likes

I love living in Canada! I would never live anywhere else!

3 Likes

I visited Canada years ago and loved it.
I have relatives living in Canada.
Such a beautiful country!

4 Likes

I would move there if it wasn’t for my family.

They probably wouldn’t accept me as it says if your a burden on their health system you could be rejected citizenship. Not sure how often this happens if at all :-/

1 Like

What part of Canada are your relatives

I visited the Montreal area and Quebec City.
But I also have relatives living in Toronto and Vancouver.

2 Likes

All big cities. I love Vancouver. It’s so beautiful there and the ferry ride to the island is breath taking. Last time I went I saw whales and dolphins. It was awesome :whale::shark:

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Canada, even though I live not too far away, could easily drive there. I’ve never been outside of the U.S.

1 Like

Canada is beautiful. I lived in Alberta for 9 years and got my Canadian citizenship while I was there. My husband and I plan to move back eventually, he’s an Australian, naturalized Canadian.

1 Like

I would like to visit there just for the candy alone. Canada has great candy, right?

1 Like

flag

1 Like

I miss my canadian buddies I had in college…they were so funny with talking about getting hooped or someone mowing your lawn…funny stuff…miss them badly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.