Schizophrenia.com

Would have liked to have a language stay

I would have liked to speak fluent English orally. (the only language that attracts me at the moment.). I love to learn new words and expressions.
And the discovery of a country is so great.
Of course, like many people around the world, I am very steeped in Anglo-Saxon culture. (movies, series, music etc.)
Even though we here have our own cultural production of course.

Who wants to put me up at his place for a month and cook for me? (and also do my laundry.)
Just kidding, it would be hard for me to leave my small town.
And i’m not an unashamed person. :wink:

3 Likes

I find travelling to another country helps learning its language and culture. I went to Germany and learned a few words and a few phrases but I just stayed a couple of months.

2 Likes

Thanks for you answer @Aziz !
I know you live in Canada, am I right ? :slight_smile:
Were you a refugee from Liban ?
I don’t know much about you.

2 Likes

From Syria but not a refugee, I came to Canada long before the war. My parents decided to go to Canada as we have family there and bcz Syria is a poor country vs Canada. The pay is very little, its hard to live there even before the war. We couldn’t afford a single car in Syria but now in Canada everyone in the family has a car for himself. Well until I sold my car as since sz I dont go out much but I use my father’s car to go to the Dr.

1 Like

Ok that’s cool.
Good to know you a bit more !

Have a good night.

1 Like

Good night @Follement

1 Like

I’ve been fantasizing about staying in a Latin American country for the last 25 years now but I never do it. The purpose would be to learn Spanish.

In the beginning, my son was the barrier. First, he was still in school. Then, he developed p.sz.

After my son died, my excuse was that I’m on an injectable AP and a lot of other meds and even though I am a dual Mexican citizen, I don’t know how available all my meds would be.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your son. It must have been a very bad time for you :pensive: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It was a very terrible time for me. Thank you. But, God carried me through it the whole way.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

The Language That Captures My Imagination Is Born In The Morning From The Bird’s |||+||| :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.