Would finanace sercuity give you better options in finding love as in a wife?

would finanace sercuity give you better options in finding love as in a wife?

on second thought, I don’t think I can answer that question. The best I know is how men think. I don’t know how other people think.

Google would probably be very helpful though. :smiley:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=would+financial+security+give+you+better+options+in+finding+a+wife&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I’m peacing out. not my kind of topic. hope I helped though. :v:

Yeah I think so but honestly I just want to be able to support myself, I’m not even thinking about anyone else right now.

I’d love to be able to provide for a woman financially. It would help me feel like a real man. Love is love but I think a lot of women are looking for financially security. I just want to one day have something to offer a woman.

Yeah, I think not being able to work would be a real deal breaker for some women, as I really can’t. What I find weird and surprising are for the ones that don’t care. I mean, money isn’t everything, but it should at least factor into a successful relationship. Although, even if I didn’t have this illness and was raking in say, $50,000 (CAD) a year I’d probably still be single.