Worst/funniest excuse you've even come up with?

In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt
While he reaches in another grown man’s ass
Grabs on his nuts but just what if
It was never meant it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his ■■■■■ went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney and he didn’t mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don’t mean to go in into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a females butt?
Is that gay? I just need to clear things up

Okay so, I can’t play but the simplist playing card games for whatever reason, I just can’t think that way, maybe it’s psychological, who knows. I do have a math related learning disability so perhaps it’s just that.

But anyway, I’m at my girlfriend’s mother house and she says “lets get a game of (something) going, I’ll put the card table out” So I pull my girlfriend into the other room who has no idea I can’t play and I have to quickly explain this to her, I’m panicking, because most people assume you must be pretty damn stupid if you can’t play a simple game of cards, I’m not, I’m actually rather intelligent. So anyway, I have my girlfriend call my cell phone and say I just got an important call and unfortunately had to run. I could tell there was some suspicion on her part, for all I know she overheard us talking.

1 Like

On english class when i was 11 the teacher asked for homeworks.
The girl next to me said she forgot her notebook.
I said i did the homework in her notebook.
I thought it was funny at the time

2 Likes

hah…

one time my friend tackled my brother and gave him a hickey on his eyelid. (strange I know)…

this isn’t really an excuse that I made up… but my friend told him to tell my parents that he fell down the stairs… hah

There was also another time my bro got mad at me and took my copy of Majora’s Mask and locked himself in MY room and was threatening to delete my file and progress. It was a cheaply built place. I took to a running start from then of the hallway and forced my shoulder into the door. It bellowed inward towards the room and cracked in a bunch of places. Didn’t open, but that freaked my brother out enough that he unlocked and opened the door. I don’t remember what my excuse was on that one but I must have came up with something…

ah childhood… good times

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.