Worst feeling/emotion ...?

What is it

Do you mean which one feels the worst to experience? I think that depends on the person, because when we are younger we learn what is ok and not ok by our parents reaction. For me it might be ā€˜guiltā€™ or ā€˜excitementā€™. It used to be anger but Iā€™m ok with that now.

Or do you mean which one is the worst for our well-being, in which case I think ā€˜capitulationā€™ is the worst, that sense of defeat and surrender when you cease to be yourself, broken and dissociated. Thatā€™s how trauma babies are made.

1 Like

The endless empty void of feeling nothing.

No care, no strive, couldnā€™t care less anymore.

Thatā€™s when Iā€™m too numb to feel.

Itā€™s worse than any others in my opinion.

1 Like

my worst feeling was despair/hell

Apathy and guilt are pretty bad ones to get stuck in imo.

Despair is deep. When did you feel like this Pedro? How did you survive?

I think I was saved by the universe, big time

1 Like

Fear. Fear of something terrible happening if i venture out of the flat. Comes down to my lack of self confidence as well. Most people would brush it off if they had a funny look. Not me - i will take it home with me and dwell on it for a couple of hours.

Probably why i drank so much - cos when drunk i simply couldnt GAF.

2 Likes

I think the worst feeling is loneliness.

Or fear.

Better still, loneliness due to fear.

4 Likes

Image condemed to hell

that was the feeling

my words doesnā€™t bring it justice in fairness

Fear followed by anger.

The worst feeling for me is feeling insignificant.

I donā€™t have nightmares. The closest I get is when I have dreams about needing to warn a group of friends about an imminent danger and theyā€™re ignoring me. I scream in their face, but they donā€™t see nor hear me.

I struggle constantly with feeling like Iā€™m not enough and my thoughts donā€™t matter, my needs should not be put first, etc.

The grief you feel when someone in your family dies.

Hmm. . .

Honestly, There Is No ā€œbadā€ Emotion.

In The End, No Matter How Great The Accomplishment. No Matter How Sad The Failure.

The Emotions Attached To Those Eventā€™s Equate In The Truth That We Are Alive.

And HUMAN.

Which Is, As My Personal Memory Serves, Not Really A Bad Thing In All Hopeful Recollection.

Yea, Yea, Yea, What You Wanted Didnā€™t Work Out. Bah Humbug!.

But!, The Sun Never Sleeps, And Always Rises.

So Why Give Up On Yourself And Stare Into The Endless Void Of Self Defeat?.

Stand Tall, Face The Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Nightā€™s With Clear Focus.

And Trade In Those Negative Attachments With Being A Witness To The Mercy Of Existence.

There Is Beauty, It Is Real, And Itā€™s Not Far From Your Own Flesh And Blood.

Take A Look At Your Fingertips. Go Ahead!, Take A Quick Look!.

Those Hands You See Have Felt Much In Thus Illusion, Delusional, Surreal, Reality Known As What.

Be Proud, Embrace That Love In Your Own Heart. And Continue To Wander!. :slight_smile:

Anxiety! It has completely ruined my life. It has turned me into nothing. It has stolen every other emotion from my life. What is left is a negative shell of my former self. I struggle when Iā€™m around people, trying to be positive even though I just want to puke out my negativity. I donā€™t understand why Iā€™m like this?

2 Likes

Anxiety is a BICH

Every time in my life Iā€™ve got rid of one type of anxiety

It just manifested to another

For example it started with ocd

Then social anxiety

Then generalized anxiety

Then panic attacks

Now itā€™s more manageable than ever

But Iā€™ve had to deal with every type of mainstream anxiety disorder in my life practically

2 Likes

Was your OCD treatable @Jonnybegood ? I canā€™t seem to halt my obsessive thinking

1 Like

I still definitely count to 3, 12 and 15

Especially when Iā€™m walking, pacing. I have an ocd way to my pacing

Fortunately I donā€™t count the letters and syllables in every sentences I say anymore and try to make it divisible into one another, and edit my sentence real quick in my head if itā€™s not a ā€œperfect sentenceā€

That ended when I stopped speaking at 13-14 years old ;). Yup when the social anxiety came upon me

I still am very ritualistic Iā€™d say.

1 Like

When I was in denial about my sz, I told everyone I suffered from anxiety.

My friend once asked (politely) what was wrong with me

I whispered real quietly so no one would hear and said ā€œit-it-its my anxiety :disappointed_relieved:ā€

He knew I had Sz. And he kinda mocked me. He wasnā€™t very nice in the end. He just asked to see if I knew what I had.

At least he let me found out the answers on my own I guess tho.

1 Like

For me, paranoia. Paranoia causes fear, distortions of reality, and delusions.

2 Likes