World is collapsing

Been unstable lately. Mood is up and down but kostly i feel really keyed up and cant stop thinking really fast and feeling extremely confused. Cant stop moving around. I felt the floor collapse earlier. I cant tell if im dead or not. I feel so keyed up today and its just builsing and building and im freaking out so bad.

1 Like

You are not dead!

2 Likes

In the past, I saw myself as the hub of a collapsing world.

3 Likes

@Froge I know youre kind of med resistant and you cycle between meds but im worried this might get worse if you dont seek treatment

3 Likes

I know im definitely worried too. I still have insight. I have an appointment with a new pdoc in a week. I might go ahead and restart my invega tonight.

4 Likes

You’re not dead, no worries. Think of the ‘collapsed world’ as more of a LEGO project that is reduced to blocks again. Now you can build something new. Fun, right? :slight_smile:

Cheers.

4 Likes

Please do so! 1515

2 Likes

That’s worth ZERO.
You seem to me, like you want those swings in mood and like you want to indulge in psychosis.

Repeat after me.

Um what? Thats a huge assumption. I mean psychosis is tempting but i definirely dont want it nor do i enjoy the mood swings at ALL.

1 Like

How can i stay grounded? I feel like im increasingly become dissociative, like im in an altenrate reality. Its pretty convincing but i know logically its not. Idk.

1 Like

This is good news. Good luck!

2 Likes

Im gonna freak out lol

1 Like

I get dissociative issues. Ill question where i am or what day or year it is, things will look completely foreign. Feels like im just floating around too.

Kind of hard to ground myself so my method is to sleep it off and try again tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yeah everything looks incredibly foreign and i feel like i dont have any organs?

3 Likes

One thing to remember is it “feels” like it. Doesn’t mean its true. The probability of having no organs is very very low.

3 Likes

I get a thing where it feels like my arms and hands are someone elses, or my eyes and mouth. Or it used to feel like my head was separated from my body.

Its bizarre but its just a feeling, a weird feeling.

3 Likes

I used to feel like i was shrinking as i was walking. It really freaked me out when it happened.

Im trying traditional grounding techniques and its just not helping.

3 Likes

Yeah sounds like you get the dissociative symptoms similar to what I get.

Wish I had an answer for you to stop it.
You could try doing an activity to distract from it in the meantime.

3 Likes

Do yoy have sza or sz?

2 Likes

I have bipolar 1 with psychosis

3 Likes