World Chocolate Day

What are you all doing to celebrate this special occasion? What’s your favourite variety? I went out and bought myself a fancy salted caramel block. Not quite as lush as cake etc. but I still feel like I’m marking the occasion.

3 Likes

I was not aware. So, I therefore made no plans. Maybe I’ll go the store later on in the day and get something chocolate though to celebrate. I am diabetic though so…maybe not.

1 Like

Being diabetic on world chocolate day is tragic. Hopefully you can still reminisce on past special moments with chocolate.

2 Likes

lol. I still cheat every once in awhile so it’s not like I never get chocolate. I just sometimes obey my better instincts and don’t splurge. I’m not a very obedient diabetic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finally a special day I can get behind! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I might have half of a bounty bar later. :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear you are marking the occasion with some bounty! I polished off a whole block of chocolate, but thankfully world chocolate day was the perfect excuse.

2 Likes

I have a box of Cadbury Favourites in the fridge. Wish I didn’t.

2 Likes

World chocolate day?
Was it started by Nestlé or something?

2 Likes

I’ll bet they wish they came up with it! The chocolate companies definitely embrace it though. It’s been a big thing where I live- a lot of smaller bakeries have come up with special menu items to celebrate the day.

2 Likes

Well I’m prediabetic but for the sake of all on the forum I will “force” myself to have a bite of a Snicker bar. Taking one for the team.

2 Likes

Your heroic gesture has been noted!

I feel every day is chocolate day LOL. I love dark chocolate with sea salt

1 Like

Yummy combo. If every day was chocolate day I’d be in big strife

1 Like

This is like the best day ever, I’m going to have chocolate chip cookies later for dessert.

2 Likes

I never heard of this day!! Such a wonderful idea!

Here take a moment to have some sweets!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.