Working is pretty hard

Especially doing body work.whenever i try hard work something prevent me to do so.i m hopeless😔

4 Likes

I know what you mean. I’ve had numerous jobs in the past and no matter what kind of work it is, it feels like hell on earth for me. And working in kitchens is the worst. It’s like your in the trenches of a war zone haha.
Maybe we will find some bearable work sooner or later.

4 Likes

I think you need a break at work, how often you take breaks. Because body work cannot be done continuous, its difficult.

1 Like

That s nice advice.i always try to work continuesly without break because i think that my bosses see me when i break and think that i m lazy.thats preventing to me taking a break.

Fingercrossed :blush:

1 Like

When I got sick from the Negative Symptoms, I was much slower and inattentive at work and ended up stopping, but I intend to come back and preferably with the significant improvement of the Negative Symptoms

1 Like

I used to work hauling hay when I was in high school. This was back when they had those square bales. It was hot, dirty work, but I infinitely preferred that to fast food. I’m just not made for that kind of work.

2 Likes

My work has remained hard for five years running. Every time it starts getting easier (because my skill level has increased) the managers notice and crank things up a notch. That’s how it goes. I get paid to do what I do because it’s hard and not fun - no one is lining up to do it for free. Things that are fun are also generally things you pay to do instead (think Disneyland).

3 Likes

Work is so hard for me that I don’t work. Even daily life without work is hard for me lol

3 Likes

I was a prep cook in a hot ass kitchen once. Ended up passing out. This was when I was 16.

But the hardest job was when I was a printer for Hallmark and standing in one place for hours on a cement floor was pure hell to me.

I don’t mind hard work provided I can move around a bit.

Well…

I would never be a mover if I can help it.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to get a job, i’m trying to be careful though as i am not ready for full time and i really dont want my disability benefits reassessed

1 Like

Oh hey, how are you, how have you been?

hey. doing ok. did you change your username?

I’ve worked in lots of kitchens and I’ve worked on lots of nursing units. Working in kitchens is a cinch compared to most nursing units. Now nursing units are the real war zones.

@Resilient1 - I thought you said you found another forum to go on and you were done with this one?

1 Like

I am on the other site as well,

I purposely didn’t work as hard at the beginning of my job so I had room to wiggle. So when it ramped up I’m comfortable enough with the load.

1 Like

Whats the other site?

Its another mental health forum, I dont think i’m allowed to say too much though, they let me be myself, i have got 458 likes for 300 posts so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it a reddit forum? Or a separate?