Working from home

I’ve been doing some freelance writing lately, and I’m getting paid to advertise for businesses on my Instagram too. I’ve had a business making organic bath and body products as well as dream catchers for the past three years but just can’t get it off the ground.
I’m going through a money hoarding phase. I have no materialistic desire for anything at all except to see how much money I have. Can you really be rich if you lead a poor lifestyle? Maybe it’s the only way.

Anyway not sure why I periodically stop by to let you guys know what I’m up to. What are you guys working or studying lately? Or just taking some good time for yourself?

5 Likes

Sounds exciting. I work from home, too. I sometimes have trouble motivating myself.

2 Likes

I’d like to work from home dealing with either med insurance or medical records.

2 Likes

Definitely my biggest issue. Although I’ve found when I have a big project due, and I’m procrastinating, I actually clean the house :joy: it’s like I’m trying to make it so I can’t feel guilty about not working because the house needed to be cleaned :rofl:

1 Like

That would be good! Have you looked into it?

1 Like

Yeah it’s a hope

Medical transcription? That sounds like a great job to do from home. A steady and decent salary too. Also, I think the job can be therapeutic.

1 Like

I work from home. I started a business Managing vacation rentals and essentially renting them out through Airbnb.

I also clean two vacation rentals, bake and decorate cakes and occasionally face paint at children’s festivals.

Dream catchers are beautiful. I have one in every bedroom in our home and one tattooed on my thigh. Id love to learn to make them but my sitting power is so low I lose focus. One day…

what is your instagram name? I’d love to see your work if you don’t mind sharing.

1 Like

same! What helps you to get motivated?

You’re doing good @doojay and you sound very happy ! :sunny:

I have people hold me accountable. When someone else expects me to get things done, I do them.

1 Like

Would you say that you are more likely to do something if it’s for others opposed to doing it for yourself?

Oh yeah, that’s definitely me!

1 Like

Me as well. I am more likely to do something for myself (say like cleaning my home) if I know it will benefit another (Say guests).

I wish I could be more selfish. And I mean selfish in a positive way like doing things for myself and that would benefit myself. Sometimes even when it comes to leisure activities I base my time spent on what everyone in my house is doing…

1 Like

This the only account I have

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.