Worked out tonight

I worked out hard tonight

8 Likes

Awesome! I was going to, but I didn’t instead. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Come on you can do it!

2 Likes

Wow, go you. I’m trying to lose weight without exercising.

3 Likes

Good on you! Exercise is one of the best things with this illness.

Take care :v:

1 Like

Nice! I’ll go jogging today.

1 Like

woke up today and my back started hurting. trying to stretch it out, but bedridden for now. If my back felt better, I’d jog with you.

Funny too, because I always stretch after exercising. but something happened yesterday and I forgot to stretch. maybe that’s why my back hurts.

1 Like

I would jog with too :smile:! Sadly we’re not in the same city.

It’s raining here, but I think I’ll jog even under the rain.

Sometimes my back hurts (I’ve got a discal herniation). Pilates helped me a lot.

I hope your back gets better.

2 Likes

I did a one hour yoga workout, and burned roughly 550 calories! Thank you for the inspiration!

No problem at all!

thanks dude. recently I do 30 minutes of walking every weekday, rain or shine. I just wear a raincoat. walking for 30 minutes, in the rain, can get very wet. so I can’t imagine what jogging would do! and I’m quite sure it would be hard to jog in such weather.

I might try pilates, if regular lower back stretches don’t help.

I was thinking of skipping exercise today, but I think I can still do exercise and just avoid agitating the spot. I usually only skip exercise when I do too much pushups or something and unintentionally injure my arm.

1 Like

Way to go guys!! I worked out today as well

@Ninjastar 550 calories burned wow!!! Nice!

1 Like

Wearing a raincoat is a good idea. It stopped raining now, but I have to take care of my nephews. Tomorrow I’ll do Pilates at least.

1 Like

I didn’t exercise today, the soreness from Sunday still hasn’t gone away. If I run today tomorrow my legs will feel dead. I wish I could do some exercise other than running (like you) but I don’t have any creativity. Running just feels like the most efficient way to burn calories.

Try zumba! It’s fun and you work your whole body!

I might give it a go, is it on YouTube or do you have to pay for it?

I prefer yoga to zumba, because it comes with a built-in naptime!

You have to buy the videos or go to a class.

I don’t want to go to a class? I feel like I’ll feel stupid doing the moves in front of everyone. But they definitely have it at our local community center.

I agree so I bought the DVDs and do it at home while everyone is asleep

1 Like