Work! A job! Something to do!

So, I told you guys this a couple of months ago, that I was going to help my mom, managing the apartment that is renting on airbnb.
But now I actually asked her to do the work all by myself. She asked if I wanted to recieve pay, I told her no need. I got a roof over my head, clothes, food, gadgets, everything I need, I don’t need anything now.

So I’ll be busy for the next year. I’m very excited. Really tired of staying home all day, it’s taking it’s toll on my mental health, I need to stay active.

15 Likes

Way to go @Minnii!! That is great. My downstairs neighbours do Airbnb. It has been very popular.

2 Likes

That is fantastic. Wishing you all the best with it

1 Like

So Minnii finally you have got a job! It has many advantages both for our emotional well-beings and self-esteems. Beware of the stress.

3 Likes

i was doing that but my neighbours stopped me and my housing officer doesn’t allow it

1 Like

Go ahead, minnii, you will enjoy it and be active all the time.

1 Like

Good luck! It should be a nice transition from couch potato to full-time student or employed, whatever you choose to do next year.

1 Like

Cool! 15 characters

1 Like

:smile: All hail!

Indeed, I didn’t mean to offense the almighty potato god. I am also a couch potato and life’s not all that bad…

1 Like

So, uh, can I rent it?

No particular reason for me asking… :grin:

1 Like

I’m staying in an Airbnb again sept 18-20!

1 Like

:smile: Jeebuz, NO!

It’s okay - I have my own video lighting!

So what does the job entail?

The apartment on the first floor is also on Airbnb, you can rent that one, it’s cheaper even :smile:

1 Like

First, decorating it. Then welcoming the guests, give them maps and complementary wine or port, cleaning after they leave, sometimes picking them up from the airport.

2 Likes