Wonka | Trailer #2

I’ve no doubt my nieces will be going to see this.

4 Likes

It looks pretty good. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

İ love willy wonka

2 Likes

So many good fantasy works even in young or young/adult genres that I’d like to see done…

Feeling risky. Do Susan Coopers “The Dark is Rising” series. Just these days there’s so many other options but we pay to revisit things like Batman endlessly.

Surely we can do novel franchises and there’s just so many good ones that haven’t been visited yet.

My two cents!

3 Likes

nothing touches gene wilder’s version of Wonka…not interested.

2 Likes

This film tells the story of a young Wonka and how he became a chocolatetier/sweet maker.

2 Likes

Going to take my mum to the cinema to watch it when it comes to our town … Hugh Grant plays an Umpa Luma!

1 Like

IDK man I find it hard to buy Chalamet as an adult

Maybe it’s just because I’m old though.

Don’t get me wrong I love the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but you have to admit each version is just slightly worse than the one before it. You can’t top Gene Wilder, Johnny Depp was fun to watch, now it’s the kid from Dune who used to work on Xbox controllers on YouTube.

I’m getting old :frowning:

2 Likes

I loved these books growing up

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, there’s no doubt that Timothee Charlamet is a good actor but I don’t see him playing Willy Wonka.

Should be played by someone less serious like a comedian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.