Women and psychosis

I only have the injections as a choice. My pdoc told me Friday she won’t give me AP pills

I’m in the US so I’ll have to research them in the US

Ohhh, oops. Was trying to just let you know that you’re not alone.

1 Like

I used to feel like I wanted to be a boy because I had this idea that boys didn’t get hurt like girls do. Then I found out when we were kids all three of us were sexually abused by the same scumbags. So, my brother got hurt just like my sister and me.

Now I think we all of us have male and female qualities. I can be tough, and my interests are traditionally male interests, but I can be very nurturing and compassionate when others are hurting. And dammit I cry easy like a girl which makes me mad. Sometimes I want to say things without the water works. Nutcase

1 Like

they probably afraid you guys might off yourselves. don’t do it but gender stuff is pretty unstable ground right now.

I don’t even understand half the stuff I write on here. Half the time I’m not even stable, I have something called emotional dysregulation. But that remeron made me a miserable mess and I was getting vivid dreams so bad. Like feeling carpenter nails in my foot and picking them out, feeling the pain until every one was out. Then the devil kept trying to wake me up. I was living in a week and a half of relapse symptoms. I’m glad I’m off it now because it didn’t touch my insomnia. Plus the higher dose of the injection I got prescribed a week and a half ago had to work through my system. I was starting to relapse before the higher dose. Now it’s controlling stuff in a good way and I feel like I was in a very bad place posting stuff on here. Now I’m really clear. I don’t do drugs or drink either. This is all the nature of SZ. I apologize,people. I was out of hand.

i think i understand better now. you were in a bad place feeling all kinds of stuff and trying to figure it out on here. its OK we forgive you. that’s what we are here for. right?

2 Likes

Yeah, my mind plays tricks, and I see stuff a lot clearer now. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.