🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏿‍♂️ What can you say about 1️⃣4️⃣❓

What do you call a straight bunny that likes feminzation only in the bedroom? Is it still straight?

Speaking of bunnies, did @KingKazuma deactivate? :slightly_frowning_face:

ETA oh, suspended. Hope he’s alright.

3 Likes

He requested a break from the forum.

Tomorrow is a FRIYAY!

I am excited for the weekend. It is Palm Sunday. I don’t really go to church or anything, but I will go for lunch with friends.

We might also have a few friends over tomorrow night for drinks. I realize I have not invited anyone to my place since the Halloween party.

I don’t think I will. Just a small gathering for drinks because none of them bother to invite me.

3 Likes

Do you guys ever feel like you are an unlovable freak?

1 Like

Is that what you think?

Yeah I’ve never known love or partnered up. Mostly just been alone.

1 Like

I think all of us feel that way sometimes. Focus on the positives.

1 Like

That must be pretty uncomfortable.

It’s totally uncomfortable and I think the stress has given me 3 diseases.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way.

1 Like

I’m so sad with the world. Another unarmed black man murdered by police in his grandmothers backyard. He was my age.

Police got a call about a 6’1 man breaking into vehicles. The caller never said the suspects race. They obviously got the wrong guy. Stephon was 5’7. And did not match any other description given to police.

Initially, police thought the man had a gun. Then, the department said he had a “toolbar.” But he was only carrying a cell phone, according to a final clarification the department released on Tuesday.

He was on the ground by the second shot. They still shot 18 more times. It was filmed on their cams and a helicopter. He was in his own backyard (he lived with his grandmother, who was home at the time

After the shooting, officers waited several minutes for backup before moving to handcuff Clark and beginning medical treatment.

They muted their body cams after it happened, while they talked to each other and another officer. You literally hear them say ‘mute cam’ before audio cuts out. The two officers are on paid administrative leave

His name was Stephon Clark. He was 22 years old. He had two children and a fiancé.

This isn’t politics. This is real information that come from real footage. And things like this happen far too often.

4 Likes

I’m at work, at the gas station, and we are undergoing a major remodeling. Today they removed both the customer toilet and the toilet from the employee restroom. I have no toilet. I didn’t bring a jug, so I guess if I have to pee I’ll be doing it out back. Real nice.

4 Likes

Damn. Hope you don’t have to poop.

2 Likes

Lol yeah I hope not.

3 Likes

A “toolbar” doesn’t exist and any man would know that. It’s like someone telling you to get headlight fluid or the board extension. None of those things exist and are only told to young guys who don’t know anything to prank them when they first start working. The “final clarification” is just code for they were scrambling to try to get their story straight in a way to release to the public. Assuming you copy pasted that part from a news website.

I hate people…

1 Like

The news stories I saw all referenced it as a crowbar, not toolbar.

Toolbar may just be a regional name.

1 Like

He must have either the world largest cell phone or the worlds smallest crowbar then.

2 Likes

I have a feeling my ex is not going to answer any of my calls or talk to me tonight. He promised to go to work though. Should I keep watching my phone the rest of my night or go do something else? This is very manipulative. Last time he spent a year not dating in order to get over his ex. The other time he drank so much he ended up in the hospital in an attempted suicide. His favorite story is Romeo and Juliet. His entire life revolves around me and that needs to change if he doesn’t want to suffocate his next gf.

Why are you calling him?