🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏿‍♂️ What can you say about 1️⃣4️⃣❓

That’s so cool!

1 Like

I was going to make ceviche for dinner, but I forgot to take the shrimp out of the freezer last night. Now I’m not sure what to make. I don’t even know what we have available.

Baby LED just put a teddy bear in her chair and then scowled and said hey! Hey! No, mine! And got sad that there was a teddy bear in her chair. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Lately I’ve noticed my memory is worse. Maybe it’s my medications.

If I go to comment on a thread I have to look back and see all the other comments, to make sure I haven’t already posted what I wanted to say.

1 Like

I do that all the time and I forget who’s who and if they are male or female, it is pain sometime

1 Like

Tfw I say I’m bored and my bf says “that sucks.” SON. I ain’t even about to deal with that right now. I wanna do something besides watch TV, and guess who is hogging my computer to watch TV? :expressionless:

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I couldn’t see the views of my posts. I’m not one to care if people don’t want to engage with me on here, and I certainly don’t think I deserve everyone’s attention.

However a few times I have seen my thread get 100 views and 10 replies. It’s a bit upsetting.

I suppose half of the views are people seeing what my post is about, then clicking away once they see I’ve typed a novel length post. This is something that makes me feel better, I do this too at times and it’s completely understandable.

But the idea that many people read my threads but don’t respond makes me a little discouraged. It’s dumb because I honestly don’t care how many replies I get. But seeing the number somehow makes me sad.

2 Likes

I find myself doing this with likes. I get sad about it unnecessarily if I thought I wrote something really good and don’t get any likes but I see other people getting them for the same or similar comments.

4 Likes

I do this too sometimes! I suppose I shouldn’t be so sensitive.

I just get it in my head that for some reason many people hate me on here. I’ve read it’s common for other users to feel this way themselves.

But I don’t want to believe it. I mean, you guys love me, right? Just like I love the other users who think that they aren’t important on here either.

Generally when I see people confess that they are worried that nobody likes them on this forum, they are the ones that I think are most liked and valued! It’s strange. So I don’t want to get in the habit of doubting my presence here.

Anyways if somebody had a problem with me I would expect them to be straight forward about it.

After all, the only disputes I’ve seen on this forum are generally civil and involve calling the user out and explaining why they have an issue. I think this is much better then keeping hatred to yourself.

5 Likes

Right! I get that way a lot irl and my online communities I’ve been in for years. Feel hated at worst, tolerated at best until someone gives me attention.

6 Likes

How’s this for proof that I care about you? I have a calendar reminder for you that I don’t even know what it means!

2 Likes

Awe, thank you! I remember what it means!

1 Like

This is me. Sorry. Usually several times even. Because I forget that I already looked at it when it gets new replies since my memory is ■■■■.

1 Like

Going without meds was a desperate bid mostly to end the hypersexuality crap and the avolition. Those two issues eat away at me and make my life very hard. I don’t see or hear things but my productivity is all gone. Negative symptoms make it hard to learn and engage in life, not to mention getting anything done is nearly impossible. I can lay in bed and type with my thumb for 5 min on and off, even then I have to get up and do something else after each post. No attention span.

fast food and fried food is my biggest weakness rn, i will probably never lose weight unless my appetite changes dramatically

1 Like

@anon62973308 if your ex explicitly tells you he is going to harm himself, call 911 and let them deal with it.

4 Likes

I actually had no clue what this was about until I read this news article

That’s so cool! I’m glad it is outselling the original. I think it’s also great they’re donated all of the proceeds to lgbtq friendly charities. One day when I have the money I’ll buy one as well.

3 Likes

A gay bunny?

A ldbtq charity?

1 Like

The book. Though I would love a gay bunny.

1 Like

I would also love a straight bunny though. I don’t discriminate. Especially when it involves bunnies.

1 Like