🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏿‍♂️ What can you say about 1️⃣4️⃣❓

Update on my life. New person I’m dating hasn’t talked to me since last night and I don’t want to get my hopes up that he will talk to me soon. Date with friends went well. We went to see Black Panther and said we’d meet up next month or something to hangout again. Got a gift of nail filers. One good news is that I think due to taking thyroid meds regularly the past month I ended up loosing a couple pounds despite eating more food! Tomorrow I meet with more friends for lunch, then next week it is back to my job. Must focus on something besides my horrible love life…

do you guys think I should get partial or full color? Maybe brown?

6 Likes

Yay! The program ‘Law and Order’ just started on tv.

2 Likes

I like your dark hair. What about a pop of color? Would that be allowed in your job?

2 Likes

Probably! My job is very casual about dress and technically you can just wear jeans and a shirt to work though I choose not to. I think I will go with a nice shade of brown…

1 Like

I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago. I haven’t been sleeping enough.

1 Like

Sleep well led…

1 Like

Thanks. I really should be going to bed soon. I took a Klonopin an hour ago, guess it’s time for another dose me

1 Like

I’m really feeling tired today. I posted new photos of myself on Facebook and Instagram and am not interested in the likes I’m getting. I confessed at day treatment and to my friends as well, my old life does not belong to me anymore. I like my new life. I just wanna be able to work and see my friends and buy that car.

I’m exactly the same.

2 Likes

But I am overweight. I might not look obese, but I’m far from healthy.

1 Like

I’m falling down conspiracy theory rabbit holes and spiraling pretty hard this morning after that government poisoning thread. I knew I shouldn’t have opened it, but I just can’t help myself. I’ll never learn. 🤦 :sob: :slightly_frowning_face: 🤷

1 Like

I just kind of look at that stuff with a little more discernment. I don’t deny it completely, just sort of ask for facts from some of the people.

Most of the time, they don’t respond, but I just leave it at that.

For the most part, I have to ask them, “What good do you think this does though in sharing this stuff?” and they don’t seem to say.

Can’t remember what else I thought that helps me. But now I don’t feel so ‘dreamy’ when I’m looking at any of that stuff.

3 Likes

Sometimes going with the flow just makes me hate people lol

3 Likes

Haha.

1 Like

Just stopping in for a quick Hi!

I haven’t been here in a while. Things are going well. I would complain but nobody cares, lol.

Hope all is well for everyone.

5 Likes

Hey!

I’ve been meaning to spill all the gritty details of my boob surgery to you,

I’ll send a PM once I see my doctor next week!

1 Like

I care! I was just thinking about you the other day! How are you doing?

1 Like

In general pretty good.

Its been a whirlwind the past 2-3 weeks.

My PCP advocated for me with the oncologist to get the okay to proceed with egg freezing. It only took 9 days and the procedure was painless. The daily injections were super easy to do. Some bloating and twinges when I got home from the clinic in the Boston area but otherwise doing good.

I got a wig yesterday. Cutting my hair tomorrow and donating it. Then starting chemo next week.

Also a lot of wedding planning. We’ve met with and booked the DJ and photographer. I’ve been dress shopping 2x, can’t seem to find anything. I’m going to one of the best stores in the area next week, they have Maggie Sottero dresses. I’m super psyched about it.

6 Likes

My ex left me a message and sounds suicidal. He hasn’t eaten since the breakup and missed many days of work. I broke up Friday so about 5-6 days ago. Now we are texting and he can’t calm down unless I agree to get back together with him…

That’s awesome it was relatively painless! Good luck finding a dress!!! How exciting!

1 Like