🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏿‍♂️ What can you say about 1️⃣4️⃣❓

My eldest sister is a bit the same. Although she loosens up when my husband is around. She prefers his company to mine.

Come on…you know we’ve had it worse lol

I don’t remember but I am worried.

Well, I think I feel he’s not even genuine around people who he should be comfortable with.

With his last gf he was too argumentative. Was funny a bit to see them playfully ‘argue’ but I kind of felt he is still too severe and controlling.

1 Like

What is your mod beef?

I’ve been off for about a year.

I don’t know. I’m thinking I need to keep it short and get on with it.

I’m feeling negative right now after talking with him.

No beef. I just think it’s a flaw in the system…

That’s all. I won’t ever talk about it again :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Awww - this sounds like an ordeal - for sure…very sorry @Goodnight_Moon. :worried:

1 Like

Because the people who own car alarms think someone wants their pos ■■■■ car. At least here. No no who would want their almost flat tires?

2 Likes

I am hungry.

My mind is tired.

My body is ready.

( ͡° no

I have had too much caffeine lately. Probably a precursor to my psychosis ect. I wonder if I feel depressed because I go off of it? Or if it’s because of something else.

Never give your kids caffeine people.

1 Like

Have a meal and take it easy. Yes depressed. Comes and goes.

2 Likes

I need like a occupational therapist or something cuz I have such an addictive personality that I can’t even lay off the pop.

@Rhubot Coke still #1

2 Likes

Where’s that sexy cat? Paging @Rhubot

2 Likes

i jus drank 2 beers way too fast like less than a minute

Went for a really long walk with Mr LED and baby LED. We went to a park then to a Philly cheese steak place for dinner. I had a cheese steak salad. It was alright. The cook was taking a break to smoke a joint and we saw him on the way there and talked a bit. He was funny. I ordered a half salad and when he brought our food out he brought the other half in a to go box! So I have a tasty lunch for tomorrow, too.

4 Likes

How are your legs feeling?

1 Like

My knees are swollen. I should have taken an NSAID preemptively but didn’t. So now I’m sitting here with my legs up and ice packs. Hopefully they’ll be better by bedtime so I can actually sleep.

3 Likes

just wrote out my new schedule, it goes:

6-7 stretch
7-8 breakfast
8-9 commute
9-5 work or study
5-6 commute
6-7 workout
7-8 dinner
8-9 groom
9-10 relax
10-6 sleep

just had to share that for some reason. It starts whenever spring gets here

4 Likes

Now he’s trying to appeal to me by talking about video games and it’s just like I can’t say I’m not interested when I’m not. It means I’m being an a-hole or am just ‘trying not to like video games’.

I’m not trying not to…

It’s just…depressing to me now.

2 Likes