Woman almost dies after injecting herself with fruit juice

2 Likes

why didn’t she just drink it. this is quite scary :s

5 Likes

She’s lucky she’s still alive.

2 Likes

Was she high? I can’t figure out what state of mind you’d have to be in to determine that injecting yourself with fruit juice is a good idea.

2 Likes

Would she have been together enough cognitively to do it if she was high?

1 Like

@firemonkey. Yeah. I read this earlier today. I don’t know why fruit juice would cause such a reaction. Maybe it was a shock to her system.

Well she clearly has no brains !!

Or she might just be too intelligent with no common sense.

Remind me not to buy fruit juice and syringes etc together. My common sense trails far behind my intelligence.

1 Like

According to the article she’s into alternative medicine and also had no idea it would be bad to inject it directly into her veins. She definitely lacks common sense

4 Likes

Well think about it. If you go to the ER sometimes they inject saline water into your system. I’ve had benedryl injected before. People inject insulin. All that stuff is safe to inject.

1 Like

I still dont understand what you trying to get at?

2 Likes

All I’m saying is that it was a stupid move on her part but I’m not judging her or making fun of her. I refuse to do that.

1 Like

True. But I’ve never thought I could inject food or drink. People joke about injecting coffee for caffeine but I’ve always understood it was a joke. So maybe she lacks that common sense thinking.

4 Likes

Why is this even a topic?

1 Like

I mean, probably yeah. If people can continue injecting drugs into their veins while they’re already high, I am certain that it’s possible to be “together enough cognitively” to inject fruit juice into your veins while high.

2 Likes

When I was in the hospital a few months ago I got an involuntary ativan…I asked about espresso injections and the nurse looked at me like I was nuts.

That being said, in world war 2, some very dehydrated soliders were given coconut water via IV and it saved their lives. Or so I’m told.

3 Likes

Yeah I have heard that about coconut water too. Maybe because it’s sealed inside it might be relatively sterile

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10674546/

Sounds like this was a real juice cleanse

1 Like

Did she confuse it with heroin? Lol just drink it