Woke up today with a raging hard on!

Finally after 3 months on Invega and 5 months on Abilify now brought down to 200mg Depot injection, (half dose) I woke up today with the hardest strongest boner! My ED is cured. :slight_smile: Today is a good day.

11 Likes

Good for you.

But way too much information :unamused:

6 Likes

Nice hat is going to love this thread :smile:

10 Likes

Ive had an erection from 3 am to 8 am constant beat that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I hope you got a chance to…celebrate :laughing:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Omg that’s just too much info

2 Likes

Hang a wet towel on it, if it holds your good to go LOL

1 Like

That’s just nature bro, ignore that bitch with all of your might.

The foul hag that is our mother earth just wants more babies.

1 Like

I read the title and was like…thanks for sharing :unamused: but then I read the post and I’m happy your ED is fixed!! :slight_smile: I hate sexual side effects.

2 Likes

Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in…

1 Like

Sounds like it could use a little anger management :joy:
So the rage

Are you going to do anything about it? If so are you willing to face the possible consequences? Sex is not really a game.

Somebody flag this!!! It’s offensive!!! My little girls might see it and be corrupted!!!

Seriously though, congrats :slight_smile: I never had ED from the Invega but now that I’m taking way less of it and switching to Abilify I ejaculate normally and it’s not painful.

1 Like

You remind me of that yg song, “I woke up this morning, I had a boner, I went to bed with no bitch last night I was a loner”

1 Like

May the force be with you.

Use your powers wisely grasshopper.

2 Likes

I’m happy for you I know how it is I had the same problem after my first episode. Unless you’ve been there you really can’t appreciate how important it is for a good recovery.

1 Like

So the morning boners dont come everyday, I haven’t fully healed but I feel in another month or two of reducing I should be good. Doc is reducing every month. Today I’m getting it reduced to 150 Depot injection. (Abilify)

1 Like

What’s a hard on? I’ve been in a depressive funk my whole life so I slept through math quite often. :oden: